Disney to SeaWorld

lynzi2004

DIS Veteran
We are flying into Disney in May for the first time. Using DME to the resort and was planning on just doing Disney. I have found cheaper flights if we stay an extra day and my son is interested in SeaWorld. Is the bus at Disney Springs the best way to get there if multiple car seats are needed? And how exactly does drop off/pickup work? I’m thinking SeaWorld just isn’t a great option this trip but want to hear others opinions and thoughts. Kids are 6, 5, and 5 months. We initially weren’t bringing any car seats and relying on Disney transport.

Lynx #50 is a pretty good option to Sea World, if you're comfortable using public transit. Buses run every 30 minutes during the day, and the trip only takes about 20 minutes.

If you're traveling in the a.m., you might have trouble getting to DS by Disney Transport; buses to DS start later than buses to the theme parks. You can also get the #50 at TTC, which you could get to earlier by a bus to MK and then the Resort Monorail. At DS, you can catch the bus either at the bus loop behind Cirque on the West Side, or on the street on Buena Vista Drive across the street from Once Upon a Toy (take both pedestrian bridges across the street.) The West Side Loop is probably a little bit closer to the resort bus stop.

You will need exact fare on the bus. Here is a link to the schedule. There is a link to on that page to a map which also has fare info.

Lynx #50 is a pretty good option to Sea World, if you're comfortable using public transit. Buses run every 30 minutes during the day, and the trip only takes about 20 minutes.

If you're traveling in the a.m., you might have trouble getting to DS by Disney Transport; buses to DS start later than buses to the theme parks. You can also get the #50 at TTC, which you could get to earlier by a bus to MK and then the Resort Monorail. At DS, you can catch the bus either at the bus loop behind Cirque on the West Side, or on the street on Buena Vista Drive across the street from Once Upon a Toy (take both pedestrian bridges across the street.) The West Side Loop is probably a little bit closer to the resort bus stop.

You will need exact fare on the bus. Here is a link to the schedule. There is a link to on that page to a map which also has fare info.

Thank you! Just the info I was needing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter