Disney vacation from Santa

LeahE

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone!

We are going to Disney Christmas Eve and I’m making the trip my kids Christmas present from Santa! However I’m terrified that I am going to ruin Santa by doing this. My plan was to have him come for Christmas Eve morning and leave the magic bands, a ‘‘twas the night before Christmas poem with Mickey, and maybe some other little Disney gifts. I am planning on bringing our stockings with us too but and putting some trading pins and gift cards in them. Does anyone have any other advice for me? My kids both still believe in Santa but I’m tired of spending money on toys that they play with for a month!

Thanks!

In my experience, children believe anything you tell them, if they still believe (does that make sense?). What I mean is, they probably won't question it, especially if it brings them something amazing like a Disney trip, as long as they are not on the cusp of not believing and questioning everything. We visit for Christmas every year now, and we left a big present at home, and santa brought a letter and photo of the present, and he totally bought that Santa has been twice, once to our resort room and once to his bedroom at home.

Hi Everyone!

We are going to Disney Christmas Eve and I’m making the trip my kids Christmas present from Santa! However I’m terrified that I am going to ruin Santa by doing this. My plan was to have him come for Christmas Eve morning and leave the magic bands, a ‘‘twas the night before Christmas poem with Mickey, and maybe some other little Disney gifts. I am planning on bringing our stockings with us too but and putting some trading pins and gift cards in them. Does anyone have any other advice for me? My kids both still believe in Santa but I’m tired of spending money on toys that they play with for a month!

Thanks!
Hi, we’re surprising ours with a Disney trip as well. I also wanted to surprise them with the poem, but haven’t been able to get past “‘Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring except Mickey Mouse”. If you have more would you be willing to share? If so, please PM. Have fun on your trip!

Hi! How exciting! I found a poem online for Disney Land so I changed it to Disney World. It doesn’t rhyme in one line now but that’s ok! I’ll try to send it to you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!