DIS Veteran
These dvd`s are the ones you see on the Travel Channel
Walt Disney World Resort Behind the scenes
Disneys Animal Kingdom
Undiscovered Disney Parks
Disney Cruise lines
Ultimate Walt Disney
Disneyland Behind the scenes

Plus the cases they come in are awesome.
The item#444853
Disney Parks
$18.86
Im in Disney heaven:littleangel:

just checked samsclub online and couldn't find it. Did you order this online or in the store?

I bought the set at Sam's on Friday nighty. it was under $20 for the entire set. My 4 year old loves them.

As if he could be more excited, now he is telling everyone that the Yeti is not bad, just guarding "his" mountain. So funny, and he will not even be able to ride EE.

I had a hard time finding the set to, but don't give up. They are there. Worth the purchase, IMHO.

There is also a shorter version on Blu Ray for $19.99. The 6 disc set mentioned above sells for $24.99 at Best Buy.

I got these DVD's today. I only watched one of them, but I already feel I got my money's worth. I highly recommend these to everyone who loves WDW.

I bought these a few weeks ago at our local Sam's Club. I had to buy both the blu-ray and the 6 dvd set. Had to get my Disney fix!:yay:

just checked samsclub online and couldn't find it. Did you order this online or in the store?

They are called:

Disney Parks: The Secrets, Stories, and Magic Behind the Scenes

Search for that.

I got them last week, they are great. The little 'extra's are something different and I love the little extra behind the scenes things.

They also have the Blu Ray versions but you don't get as many episodes. Same price.

There is also a shorter version on Blu Ray for $19.99. The 6 disc set mentioned above sells for $24.99 at Best Buy.

I've never heard of this set. How does the Blu Ray differ? Is it just shorter in length? Does it contain the complete set on 1 disc?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter