Disney Visa Additional Discount

MKBeckyC

Earning My Ears
I saw on MouseSavers.com that there is an additional discount for Disney Visa cardholders through April. I have the card but cannot find additional information about that discount anywhere. I am asking because I am traveling in May and want to learn about any new discounts as soon as possible so I have the best chance of saving money on the room. How are the Disney additional percent off/first chance at booking new discounts publicized? Thanks so much!

I saw on MouseSavers.com that there is an additional discount for Disney Visa cardholders through April. I have the card but cannot find additional information about that discount anywhere. I am asking because I am traveling in May and want to learn about any new discounts as soon as possible so I have the best chance of saving money on the room. How are the Disney additional percent off/first chance at booking new discounts publicized? Thanks so much!
Here is the link that will take you to the Visa discount page.You can see the current offer there. I have only found out about these discounts by reading this forum.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/visa-room-booking/

Is the discount typically this high? I do not have a Disney Visa but we are planning on a June trip and would definitely consider getting this card if 35% off of a deluxe resort is typical.

Those are some good prices for January. Too bad my annual pass expires in December. :cool:

Here is the link that will take you to the Visa discount page.You can see the current offer there. I have only found out about these discounts by reading this forum.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/visa-room-booking/

I wanted to give you a big thank you for sharing this link!
I am a Disney Visa cardholder and yet had no clue about this special offer until you posted the link.
I just used it today to book my next trip.
Without this particular offer I could not find availability for what I wanted plus it made it quite a bit cheaper.

This is the same offers as those on the Disney site yes?

No this offer is not just on the special offers page of the disney website.
It apparently has a specific link.
It also has some different availability than the GP offers on the Disney website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter