Disney Visa question???

hicksnichols

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if you can use a Disney Visa to purchase park tickets only (and not a WDW package) and get the no interest for 6 months?

No. The last time I purchased tickets direct from WDW, it did not qualify for the no-interest offer. The Disney Visa website specifically states "packages" and tickets alone are not a package.

Enjoy your vacation!

I have a similar question. If I purchase a Disnet vacation package but stay at Swan Or Dolphin, will I get the same 6 month interest free financing? And will I get the same double reward points on my premiere Visa?

I'd think the easiest way to get questions like these answered would be to simply call the toll free number on the back of the card and get the information directly from Chase.

I have a similar question. If I purchase a Disnet vacation package but stay at Swan Or Dolphin, will I get the same 6 month interest free financing? And will I get the same double reward points on my premiere Visa?
The Swan/Dolphin are not owned & operated by Disney, so you would not be eligible for the interest free or double points offers.

The Swan/Dolphin are not owned & operated by Disney, so you would not be eligible for the interest free or double points offers.
For a while, those two Sheraton hotels weren't even Magical Express destinations. At least those restrictions were relaxed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!