Disney wedding dresses coming later this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
That news is almost enough to make me want to get married!

I'm trying to imagine what these will cost. There will probably be endless copies.
From what I read, there are two groups of gowns. One is a high priced group of seven gowns exclusive to Kleinfeld, ranging from $3,500 to $10,000, and the remainder of the collection will be widely available and in the $1,200 to $2,400 range.

Before Alfred Angelo went bust they used to have a line of Disney Dresses .... I wish I knew/could disclose what my sister paid for one of their Snow White dresses in late 2015/early 2016

Before Alfred Angelo went bust they used to have a line of Disney Dresses .... I wish I knew/could disclose what my sister paid for one of their Snow White dresses in late 2015/early 2016
I had the Tiana dress back in 2011. If memory serves me correctly, it was around $1000.

I may be the only one who thought that this new dress is not Ariel’s wedding dress... :rotfl2:

Which-Disney-Wedding-Should-You-Have-The-Little-Mermaid-Ariel-and-Eric.png

I know they said inspired, but I couldn’t help thinking it. I’m sure the dresses will be as lovely as the Disney Wedding Rings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!