Disney Wonder 7-night Mexico September 2017

Hi everyone!
We are new to all of this...first Disney cruise! We can't wait!! I followed the link from above (Sandy/July 28th) and signed up for the Pixie Dust group. I signed up before realizing that it is not a FE group??? We are REALLY wanting to participate in a FE group. How do I do that? I tried to contact Laura Garcia (coordinator) but it is a bad link. Any ideas?? Please help this newbie. :) Thank you!!

Any one cruising in the 21 year old age group? Our Ds is 21. Been on several dcl as a tween and teen. He's looking forward to the adult life

HI guys we just booked this cruise. We are super excited. Its our first Disney Cruise. My family and I are really big Disney fans. I was looking at tip and treats video and came across the fish extenders. I wanted to see if there is any groups we can join? We have two rooms and wanted to add both rooms. It would be awesome if i could get some help :)

We're in! This will be our 6th Disney cruise. We've done one cruise on the Magic, but the rest have all been on the Wonder. Living in Phoenix, we like to take advantage when she's on the west coast! Our first two DCL cruises were week-long Mexican Riviera cruises, and my husband has been hoping they'd offer another 7 night itinerary. With this, he got his wish! :wizard:

We'll want in on the FE, as long as the groups are kept to a decent number of cabins.

I wrote trip reports for our first Mexican Riviera cruise, as well as the one to Baja last year. Both links are in my signature.

We love the Wonder, but we
We're in! This will be our 6th Disney cruise. We've done one cruise on the Magic, but the rest have all been on the Wonder. Living in Phoenix, we like to take advantage when she's on the west coast! Our first two DCL cruises were week-long Mexican Riviera cruises, and my husband has been hoping they'd offer another 7 night itinerary. With this, he got his wish! :wizard:

We'll want in on the FE, as long as the groups are kept to a decent number of cabins.

I wrote trip reports for our first Mexican Riviera cruise, as well as the one to Baja last year. Both links are in my signature.

We love the Wonder, but we really loved the re-imagined Magic, so I am super excited for the Wonder's upgrades during dry dock this fall! :goodvibes

Can you post the link to your previous TR I can't find it

This will be my family's 3rd cruise and we completely messed up on our online check in but you know what, oh well.

I am so excited!!
party:

• First Disney Cruise May 2013 Eastern Caribbean from Galveston, TX - 8 night
  • Second Disney Cruise Mary 2015 Western Caribbean from Port Canaveral, FL - 7 night
  • Third Disney Cruise less than 30 days and counting....Mexican Riviera from San Diego, CA - 7 night

Hi everyone!
We are new to all of this...first Disney cruise! We can't wait!! I followed the link from above (Sandy/July 28th) and signed up for the Pixie Dust group. I signed up before realizing that it is not a FE group??? We are REALLY wanting to participate in a FE group. How do I do that? I tried to contact Laura Garcia (coordinator) but it is a bad link. Any ideas?? Please help this newbie. :) Thank you!!
Welcome! I can go on FB and ask her to refer to your post on DISBoards ;) Are you on FB? All the FE groups are closed and people are signing up for the Pixie Dust one, but some people in that group are exchanging cabin numbers and making their own subgroup of FE exchanges LOL

This will be my family's 3rd cruise and we completely messed up on our online check in but you know what, oh well.

I am so excited!!
party:

• First Disney Cruise May 2013 Eastern Caribbean from Galveston, TX - 8 night
  • Second Disney Cruise Mary 2015 Western Caribbean from Port Canaveral, FL - 7 night
  • Third Disney Cruise less than 30 days and counting....Mexican Riviera from San Diego, CA - 7 night
Yeah! What happened with the check-in? I'm pretty sure you can go back and redo it all (I made changes along the way too) :)

Sadly, we have had no reply via FB. We have also had no communication from Laura (coordinator). And, GhostlyHitchiker is correct...there is not a ton of involvement in this board. :( We are now 2 weeks until the cruise. Sigh. My husband and I are thinking of just doing the FE via ourselves. At some point in the day one of us would sneak away to 'fill' the FE. That is fine but sad in the fact that the little ones can't participate and play 'santa' to others on board. They would have loved running to find the correct room and putting a gift in someones FE. Of course if anyone has any ides on how to join a group??? That would be wonderful. Thank you in advance.
GhostlyHitchhike and/or Shelly Woore...would you like to make a FE group?? We have a son, 8 and a daughter, 6.

Hi everyone!

FE groups have to close pretty early so everyone making something can get them done on time. All of the different groups are listed here and linked, there is a Pixie Dust group if people bring extra FE gifts, you could try that one, it doesn't say it's closed.

https://sites.google.com/site/disneywondersept24th2017/home

Sadly, we have had no reply via FB. We have also had no communication from Laura (coordinator). And, GhostlyHitchiker is correct...there is not a ton of involvement in this board. :( We are now 2 weeks until the cruise. Sigh.
GhostlyHitchhike and/or Shelly Woore...would you like to make a FE group?? We have a son, 8 and a daughter, 6.

It's too late for us to do FEs, but I can bring a couple of gifts for your son and daughter if that would at least make them happy (for your FE).

We were looking for last minute people to talk to and get excited with, but there's no one else around but us chickens.

Sadly, we have had no reply via FB. We have also had no communication from Laura (coordinator). And, GhostlyHitchiker is correct...there is not a ton of involvement in this board. :( We are now 2 weeks until the cruise. Sigh. My husband and I are thinking of just doing the FE via ourselves. At some point in the day one of us would sneak away to 'fill' the FE. That is fine but sad in the fact that the little ones can't participate and play 'santa' to others on board. They would have loved running to find the correct room and putting a gift in someones FE. Of course if anyone has any ides on how to join a group??? That would be wonderful. Thank you in advance.

I am in the Pixie Dust group and can stop by your FE and spread some pixie dust :-) I just need your cabin number. I made bottle cap magnets since this was my first go at FE. What about having your kiddos drop some off just in random FE for good karma, if you include your cabin number maybe they will bring you something in return.

Were going to bring some little things for our kids too, just in case.

Hi Disney cruisers! I just heard about this board today from a gal at my son's preschool. My family and I are super excited to be on the cruise next week. I guess by now it's too late to join an FE group (I had no clue about this before today) but can we still join the Pixie Dust group? I have a 4 year old son and a 2 year old daughter (whose birthday we'll be celebrating). If anyone is interested in putting together a last-minute FE group, please add me too. Otherwise, any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. TIA!

Awww...you all are so kind. Thank you..GhostlyHitchhike and TheBeans! Our cabin is 8064. (Son, 8 and daughter, 6). Thanks to Mickey & Minnie calling Sunday they now know they have been personally invited and are going on this amazing cruise.

Hello ,, I too just found this site,, I am taking a few trinkets I bought ,, I wasn't sure if there was an etiquette to this,, I ordered my fish extender and bought some stuff ,, my kids are older thought ,, 17, 13 and 1! All girls ,, we are in 2120 ,, would like to join any groups out there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!