• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney wonder and a few questions

TinkerbellTris

DIS Veteran
Anyone know what the WiFi is like since the upgrade on the wonder?
Also the WiFi packages is it per person or per stateroom? Can a few devices be connected at the same time?
What are the WiFi packages offered? Do they offer unlimited?
Bar prices on alcohol- is there a current menu with prices I can see on disboards? If we buy a beer mug, what is the cost for a refill of beer?
How are the taxis at the port after the cruise? Are they easy to get for a ride back to airport? How do the taxis compare in cost to a paid car company to drive you to the airport?

Thank you all!

How are the taxis at the port after the cruise? Are they easy to get for a ride back to airport? How do the taxis compare in cost to a paid car company to drive you to the airport?
This very much depends on which port you are sailing in/out of. The Wonder has cruises departing from multiple ports, so you need to tell us where your cruise is located.

As to bar menus: https://disneycruiselineblog.com/menus/
They are a bit further down the page.

If we buy a beer mug, what is the cost for a refill of beer?
The deal for the beer mug is that they will fill your 21oz mug for the price of a 16oz draft, usually ranging from $7-10 depending on the beer you choose. Since they don't actually offer a 21oz beer on the menu, you'll have to do your own estimating to decide if the mug is worth it.

Looks like it’s B street pier. This is where we will leave and return to. How are the taxis there at this pier?

Different question: Does anyone know if the walls inside a verandah stateroom are magnetic? We have magnetic hooks but don't know if the walls are magnetic like they are on some of the other DCL ships.

Thanks.

At San Diego, the pier is a short walk from where the complimentary airport bus picks up. May not be the best idea if you're lugging a ton of luggage.

On the Magic, not all walls are metal. The doors are metal and that’s where we placed some of our hooks. I assume the same will apply to the Wonder.

Last edited:
I put hooks on the walls on both the Magic and Fantasy last year. Can’t imagine the Wonder’s being different. Concierge on any of these ships, that’s a different question.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter