Disney Wonder - August 17th, 2020 - Alaska

modegard

Mouseketeer
Hello!

We are a group of 10 booked on the Alaska cruise. We did this one back in 2013 and it was fabulous. Travelling is myself, my husband, and our four boys - 23, 21, 18 and 15. Grandma and pa and Auntie and Uncle are coming along too! Celebratory cruise for my 18 year olds high school graduation.

Have been researching excursions and so far we booked Harv and Marv whale watching in Juneau. We did this one last time and it was amazing! Leaning towards the Skagway - Musher's Camp & Sled Dog Experience. We did the train in Skagway before and it was great, but want to do something different this time. Ketchikan I think we will just wander around ourselves.

Anyone else started planning their excursions for the cruise?

I guess there will only be 14 of us on this cruise :-) Your 10 and the 4 of us. Great the ship will be empty.

Looking forward to Alaska again. It was a great cruise the first time.

We will also be on this cruise (hopefully) with you! We had a much larger group, but a couple of parties have dropped out due to the COVID concerns. We will still be a group of 10 as it stands currently. My husband and I will be celebrating 10 years of marriage and will be renewing our vows on the ship. :love:

Not sure if this should be mentioned here, but there is also a large group on the Book of Face for this cruise that is pretty active. :)

I just re-read my original post. There is only 6 of us, don't know what I was thinking when I said 14. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!