Disney Wonder December 13, 2021 Very Merrytime cruise from Galveston

BeccaMac

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone!

Major newbie to the DIS boards and Disney Cruises here! I looked for a thread for this sailing and couldn't find one so I decided to take the leap and make one!

This is the first Disney Cruise for me and my boyfriend and we couldn't be more excited. I would love to hear from everyone about why ya'll picked this sailing, what is your favorite thing to do on Disney Cruises, what you are most looking forward to on this particular sailing and anything else you would like to share.

Can't wait to talk with everyone!

Hello!
This will be our second Disney Cruise on the Wonder. We went in Dec. 2019 just the two of us. We will be bringing our daughter and her family and our two adult sons this time. So looking forward to sharing this with them.
The weather was cool and a little choppy for me but I did not get sick. We got lunch at Palo but I couldn't eat all of it. It was great though. Also Sweetheart got me a spa package, which was wonderful while I was feeling a little woozy.
Dinners and the our table companions were great and so much fun to dine with.
We went on an excursion but wasn't impressed with the guide we had, but heard others had a wonderful time and enjoyed their guides. Glad that we went but plan on staying on the ship this time. If the kids decide to go on shore we will keep the grandkids.
I was impressed on how much there was to do for "Adults No Kids", and didn't see one melt down the whole time. But then, it was the Christmas Season and everyone is usually very forgiving then.
As soon as Sweetheart booked I was ready to pack. It is going to be a long 6months.

Hey there! I will mostly be on the Facebook group more than on here, but I will try and check in every once in awhile.
I have been on 2 cruises before, one Carnival when I was a young teenager, and one Royal Caribbean for my honeymoon 5 years ago. My husband and I are Disney Vacation Club members, so we decided it’s about time to do a Disney cruise! Our 16 month old son will be joining us as well. We are so excited!
Will anyone be doing specific excursions in Cozumel? I think we will just walk around a bit and maybe not do an excursion. Does anyone have suggestions for shops and quick things to do while there?
Megan

A lot of the water excursions were canceled on our trip in 2019 because of weather including the one we originally booked. We did the Disney sponsored one and went to some of the Native ruins and temple complex that are on the the island and a chocolate factory and museum. As I stated we were not to impressed with the guide but did enjoy the chocolate factory and the museum. The reason we are not doing an excursion this time is because there are fun things for us 'old' folks to do on the ship.

Hi there!

Just booked our cruise last week and we are super excited! This will be my second Disney cruise (my husband's third)! First time as early 20 somethings with no kids and had a blast! Now we are coming this time with our two boys 3 and 5! I am so excited!!! Does anyone know if the all inclusive is worth the money with kiddos? It seems fun but it is a little pricy - our boys love sand so it could be just as fun just hanging at a normal beach.

Looking forward to it!

Ash

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter