Disney Wonder - Land and Sea May 13-20, 2004

Annae

Mouseketeer
I am new to this message board. I am curious as to if anyone will be taking the Disney Wonder on May 16, 2004. We are first time cruisers and are very excited. I am a bit concerned about not having any private times with my husband. We have twin boys that are 5 years old. I hope they like the kids clubs!

If I'm not mistaken that's the Free Wheelin' cruise where all (or most) of the accessible staterooms have been reserved for a huge group of wheelchair users...myself and Cash included. Whether you're part of that group or not it's going to be a great cruise and your kids will love the park! If your kids don't like the shipboard Disney clubs, there's always a rent-a-nanny/babysitter... Don't forget the Bonine...:bounce: :bounce:

Where did you chose for the land portion? Disney has some fantastic babysitters (ahem, child wranglers) at the resorts, too. Each resort is slightly different as to what service they provide...
See you there... Look for a huge black Lab wearing a lime green Mickey sticker.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter