Disney Wonder October 13th, 2017 - 2-Night Baja, from San Diego

So far we have...

1. Cabin 8580 F 64 ( DZNYNANA#1 - love all things Disney, especially the Classics; Aurora and Maleficent are my favorites; )
2. Cabin 8576 G 8; G 5 ( DZNYNANA#1 - my granddaughters - they want to participate so I'm helping - Favorites are Belle and Cinderella )
3. Cabin 1050, 2 Adults 2 Boys. Me (Judy)-All things Disney especially Goofy, Hubby (Bernard) all things Mickey, Son Anthony 17yrs all things Disney, Son J'Nard 12yrs
all things Pluto
4. Cabin 5138, Laurie and Erik (2 adults). It's Laurie's birthday! They love classic Disney.
5. Cabin 5136, Carrie and Kris (2 adults). Kris loves Nightmare Before Christmas and Pirates. I love all things Disney cats!

Last edited:
So far we have...

1. Cabin 8580 F 64 ( DZNYNANA#1 - love all things Disney, especially the Classics; Aurora and Maleficent are my favorites; )
2. Cabin 8576 G 8; G 5 ( DZNYNANA#1 - my granddaughters - they want to participate so I'm helping - Favorites are Belle and Cinderella )
3. Cabin 1050, 2 Adults 2 Boys. Me (Judy)-All things Disney especially Goofy, Hubby (Bernard) all things Mickey, Son 17yrs all things Disney, Son 12yrs
all things Pluto
4. Cabin 5138, Laurie and Erik (2 adults). It's Laurie's birthday! They love classic Disney.
5. Cabin 5136, Carrie and Kris (2 adults). Kris loves Nightmare Before Christmas and Pirates. I love all things Disney cats!

By the way - cabins 5136 and 5138 are associated with me (DisCatGirl).

Yes! We would love to participate. 2 Rooms.
Laurie and Erik (2 adults) in room 5138. It's Laurie's birthday! They love classic disney.
Carrie and Kris (2 adults) in room 5136. Kris loves Nightmare Before Christmas and Pirates. I love all things Disney cats!

WONDERFUL!!! I'll add you to the List.

Hi Everyone,
We just booked this trip for a quick (kids) fall break getaway. Along with me will be my wife, 11 yo daughter, and her 11 yo friend. This will be our 7th cruise and 2nd on the Wonder. Can't wait for the magic to begin.

Wow thats awesome!!:goofy::goofy: Will you be joining the FE exchange?

Well for you folks that want to do an F.E., I'm all in. Looks like may be a small group but that's OK by me.
We can just add to this list if you want (I've never organized one of these before, but I've done 3 F.E.'s so can't be that hard).

Just let me know Name, Cabin #, Who's in the cabin, ( M / F, Kids - please put the ages of the children).

I'll start:

DZNYNANA#1 Cabin 8580 F 64 ( me - love all things Disney, especially the Classics; Aurora and Maleficent are my favorites; )
DZNYNANA#1 Cabin 8576 G 8; G 5 ( my granddaughters - they want to participate so I'm helping - Favorites are Belle and Cinderella )

Count us in! Thanks for organizing.

Janis & Philip (2 adults) - Cabin 7054: His favorite characters are Grumpy and all the villains. My favorites are Tiana, classic Disney, and Figment.)

Patrick (adult), Phelan (11), Pearson (8) - Cabin 7058: Patrick loves classic Disney, especially Oswald. Boys love Mickey Mouse, Disney Horses and Star Wars

Ermin (adult), Jordan (16), Judy (6) - Cabin 7056: Ermin loves Tiana, Minnie Mouse and Daisy. Judy loves Tiana, Dory and Nemo. Jordan loves Stitch, Flynn Rider, and Tiana.

Looking forward to the fun!!!

Well for you folks that want to do an F.E., I'm all in. Looks like may be a small group but that's OK by me.
We can just add to this list if you want (I've never organized one of these before, but I've done 3 F.E.'s so can't be that hard).

Just let me know Name, Cabin #, Who's in the cabin, ( M / F, Kids - please put the ages of the children).

I'll start:

DZNYNANA#1 Cabin 8580 F 64 ( me - love all things Disney, especially the Classics; Aurora and Maleficent are my favorites; )
DZNYNANA#1 Cabin 8576 G 8; G 5 ( my granddaughters - they want to participate so I'm helping - Favorites are Belle and Cinderella )

Hello DznyNana1 could you please add my sons names to our list Anthony 17yr old and J'Nard 12yrs for cabin 1050...Thanks!! :goofy:

Look what came in the mail today! 35 days to go!!:goofy::goofy:

Attachments

• 20170907_150843.jpg
    20170907_150843.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 3
FISH EXTENDER EXCHANGE: We've 3 Cabins lined up. Any others interested?

We're "in", well Hubby isn't.

Deck 5, Cabin 5004.
Leona (Me, all things Disney, Cheshire, Mulan, Baymax...but pretty much love them all)
Melia (8yo daughter, all things Stitch! Tsum, erasers, backpack tags, keychains, crafty things.)

I'll start:

Cabin 1070
Michael (Adult) - Ariel, Star Wars, Alice in Wonderland
Gabriel (M/9) - Star Wars
Raphael (M/5) - Frozen, Cars, Guardians of the Galaxy

This is what we have so far...

2. Cabin 8576: G 8; G 5 ( DZNYNANA#1 - my granddaughters - they want to participate so I'm helping - Favorites are Belle and Cinderella )
3. Cabin 1050: Me (Judy)-All things Disney especially Goofy, Hubby (Bernard) all things Mickey & Star Wars, Son Anthony 17yrs all things Disney, Son J'Nard 12yrs all things Pluto.
4. Cabin 5138: Laurie and Erik (2 adults). It's Laurie's birthday! They love classic Disney.
5. Cabin 5136: Carrie and Kris (2 adults). Kris loves Nightmare Before Christmas and Pirates. I love all things Disney cats!
6. Cabin 7054: Janis & Philip (2 adults) - His favorite characters are Grumpy and all the villains. My favorites are Tiana, classic Disney, and Figment.)
7. Cabin 7058: Patrick (adult), Phelan (11), Pearson (8) - C Patrick loves classic Disney, especially Oswald. Boys love Mickey Mouse, Disney Horses and Star Wars
8. Cabin 7056: Ermin (adult), Jordan (16), Judy (6) - Ermin loves Tiana, Minnie Mouse and Daisy. Judy loves Tiana, Dory and Nemo. Jordan loves Stitch, Flynn Rider, and Tiana.
9. Deck 5, Cabin 5004: Leona (Me, all things Disney, Cheshire, Mulan, Baymax...but pretty much love them all), Melia (8yo daughter, all things Stitch! Tsum, erasers, backpack tags, keychains, crafty things.)
10. Cabin 1070: Michael (Adult) - Ariel, Star Wars, Alice in Wonderland, Gabriel (M/9) - Star Wars, Raphael (M/5) - Frozen, Cars, Guardians of the Galaxy

Total 10 Cabins, 11 kids, 13 Adults = 24 over all

Last edited:
We are still missing info for the following who have shown interest on joining the FE

PM3681
Bill Fisher
Tricia Wick
Catan

If it's not to late we would like to join the FE.

It will be me, Cathy, my husband Robert, DD Summer (18) Loves Ariel, DD Autumn (17) Loves Pluto
Cabin# 7588

2. Cabin 8576: G 8; G 5 ( DZNYNANA#1 - my granddaughters - they want to participate so I'm helping - Favorites are Belle and Cinderella )
3. Cabin 1050:" GoofyThomas" Me (Judy)-All things Disney especially Goofy, Hubby (Bernard) all things Mickey & Star Wars, Son Anthony 17yrs all things Disney, Son J'Nard 12yrs all things Pluto.
4. Cabin 5138:"DisCatGirl" Laurie and Erik (2 adults). It's Laurie's birthday! They love classic Disney.
5. Cabin 5136: "DisCatGirl" Carrie and Kris (2 adults). Kris loves Nightmare Before Christmas and Pirates. I love all things Disney cats!
6. Cabin 7054:"Belams" Janis & Philip (2 adults) - His favorite characters are Grumpy and all the villains. My favorites are Tiana, classic Disney, and Figment.)
7. Cabin 7058: "Belams" Patrick (adult), Phelan (11), Pearson (8) - C Patrick loves classic Disney, especially Oswald. Boys love Mickey Mouse, Disney Horses and Star Wars
8. Cabin 7056: "Belams" Ermin (adult), Jordan (16), Judy (6) - Ermin loves Tiana, Minnie Mouse and Daisy. Judy loves Tiana, Dory and Nemo. Jordan loves Stitch, Flynn Rider, and Tiana.
9. Cabin 5004: "Dizneefitmom" Leona (Me, all things Disney, Cheshire, Mulan, Baymax...but pretty much love them all), Melia (8yo daughter, all things Stitch! Tsum, erasers, backpack tags, keychains, crafty things.)
10. Cabin 1070: "MegaDuck" Michael (Adult) - Ariel, Star Wars, Alice in Wonderland, Gabriel (M/9) - Star Wars, Raphael (M/5) - Frozen, Cars, Guardians of the Galaxy
11. Cabin 7588: "So Cal Crew" It will be me, Cathy, my husband Robert, DD Summer (18) Loves Ariel, DD Autumn (17) Loves Pluto

Total 11 Cabins, 13 kids, 15 Adults = 28 over all

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!