Disney Wonder October 13th, 2017 - 2-Night Baja, from San Diego

Yep, we are dressing up in pirate gear on Friday and wearing full on costumes on Saturday.

DZNYNANA#1 - what are your grand daughters names? I am personalizing my gift to the kiddos...
In case DZNYNANA doesn't come back soon - I spoke with her. The girls names are Violet and Addison.

Well @GoofyThomas - maybe it's just you and me, but let's try to pick a time/place to meet up and see if it works out? I looked at the deck plans and I'm not sure what's open but maybe somewhere like the Cove Cafe around 3pm? Open to other suggestions and would like to know if anyone else would like to say HI real quick before the Sail Away Celebration?

Well @GoofyThomas - maybe it's just you and me, but let's try to pick a time/place to meet up and see if it works out? I looked at the deck plans and I'm not sure what's open but maybe somewhere like the Cove Cafe around 3pm? Open to other suggestions and would like to know if anyone else would like to say HI real quick before the Sail Away Celebration?

That sound fine, we get on board at 11 so once we settle in we will be heading to Mickey's splash zone and pool (deck 9). You won't miss us, just look for a tall (6'2") slender caramel boy with an afro (Anthony) with his younger brother J'Nard with bleached curly hair (mini Odell Beckkham with no beard..lol)..lol

See you Friday? at either place?

That sound fine, we get on board at 11 so once we settle in we will be heading to Mickey's splash zone and pool (deck 9). You won't miss us, just look for a tall (6'2") slender caramel boy with an afro (Anthony) with his younger brother J'Nard with bleached curly hair (mini Odell Beckkham with no beard..lol)..lol

See you Friday? at either place?
We'll try to meet you as well!

My 3rd Weekend cruise on the Wonder, the 2nd Halloween on the High Seas themed. Any interest in a F.E.?
How do I join the list? Hello all, I apologize I am a first time Disney cruiser and I came across this awesome goodies exchange. Please let me know if I can still participate. Thank you

Super! 3pm at Cove Cafe! I will set a reminder in my phone.
I'm Asian with red-dyed hair, hubby is about 6' and has real red hair, daughter 8yo mixed red-ish hair! Haha. When you see us, you'll get it!
Looking forward to meeting you all.

@Cincinders27 - sorry but the FE closed a while ago so we could all prep the FE gifts. For the future, these threads get started pretty early and it closes maybe 2-3 weeks before the actual cruise. Come to the Cove Cafe to meet us anyway? :)

:mickeyjum
I'll try to make the meeting at the Cove Café at 3pm, if the family will allow.:earsgirl: It's the Granddaughters first ever cruise, so they may want to explore (first time on this ship for my son and DIL as well - although my son has conducted a Safety Audit on the ship).
I'm the Cruise Guide for the family as I'm the only one who's actually sailed on her.

Can't wait, this time Friday - PARTY !

Oh, for Sail Away I've told the kids the best view is above the Party as it's so hard to see with all the folks on the pool deck.
So if you see me say hello - I'll be wearing a Red Top that says "I'm On A Disney Cruise" and my granddaughters will be in similar, on wearing yellow and the other red.

Well be Deck 10 Midship Port

How do I join the list? Hello all, I apologize I am a first time Disney cruiser and I came across this awesome goodies exchange. Please let me know if I can still participate. Thank you

Cincin - I think its probably too late to join the official gift exchange but - post your room number, names, and likes. I will pull something together "unofficially" for you. Welcome to the party!

For Friday the 13th!! Our embarkation day!

I am up for meeting at 3:00 at the Cove Cafe (if I can remember). I am in panic mode thinking "So little time, so much to do" AAhhhhhh!
I know! I am scrambling to get things done. I'll try to be at the Cove Cafe at 3.

FINAL FE LIST!!!

1. Cabin 1050:" GoofyThomas" Me (Judy)-All things Disney, Bambi, Dumbo and especially Goofy, Hubby (Bernard) all things Mickey & Star Wars, Son Anthony 17yrs all things Disney, Son J'Nard 12yrs all things Pluto.
2. Cabin 1070: "MegaDuck" Michael (Adult) - Ariel, Star Wars, Alice in Wonderland, Gabriel (M/9) - Star Wars, Raphael (M/5) - Frozen, Cars, Guardians of the Galaxy
3. Cabin 5004: "Dizneefitmom" Leona (Me, all things Disney, Cheshire, Mulan, Baymax...but pretty much love them all), Melia (8yo daughter, all things Stitch! Tsum, erasers, backpack tags, keychains, crafty things.)
4. Cabin 5136: "DisCatGirl" Carrie and Kris (2 adults). Kris loves Nightmare Before Christmas and Pirates. I love all things Disney cats!
5. Cabin 5138:"DisCatGirl" Laurie and Erik (2 adults). It's Laurie's birthday! They love classic Disney.
6. Cabin 7054:"Belams" Janis & Philip (2 adults) - His favorite characters are Grumpy and all the villains. My favorites are Tiana, classic Disney, and Figment.)
7. Cabin 7056: "Belams" Ermin (adult), Jordan (16), Judy (6) - Ermin loves Tiana, Minnie Mouse and Daisy. Judy loves Tiana, Dory and Nemo. Jordan loves Stitch, Flynn Rider, and Tiana.
8. Cabin 7058: "Belams" Patrick (adult), Phelan (11), Pearson (8) - C Patrick loves classic Disney, especially Oswald. Boys love Mickey Mouse, Disney Horses and Star Wars
9. Cabin 7127: "RoniBoBoni" me (Roni) and Hubby (Isaac). I like Bing Bong, and hubby likes Buzz Lightyear.
10.Cabin 7588: "So Cal Crew" It will be me, Cathy, my husband Robert, DD Summer (18) Loves Ariel, DD Autumn (17) Loves Pluto
11.Cabin 7590: "Mshrshee" me, Elaine (Belle & Elsa), Grandma Sandy (Tink) & DD Lauren (17) (Stitch)
12.Cabin 8580 F 64 ( DZNYNANA#1 - Leigh Ann- love all things Disney, especially the Classics; Aurora and Maleficent are my favorites; )
13.Cabin 8576: G 8; G 5 ( DZNYNANA#1 - my granddaughters, Violet and Addison - they want to participate so I'm helping - Favorites are Belle and Cinderella)

Total 13 Cabins, 14 kids, 19 Adults = 33 over all

!3 Cabins for Friday the 13th Cruise...NICE!!!

Last edited: Sep 26, 2017

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter