Disney Wonder October 13th, 2017 - 2-Night Baja, from San Diego

Well @GoofyThomas - maybe it's just you and me, but let's try to pick a time/place to meet up and see if it works out? I looked at the deck plans and I'm not sure what's open but maybe somewhere like the Cove Cafe around 3pm? Open to other suggestions and would like to know if anyone else would like to say HI real quick before the Sail Away Celebration?

Sorry we meet, we must have missed each other! I was at the table outside the Cove Cafe entrance for a while and I think I may have seen you finally while waiting to be picked up. Think you were wearing white shirt and black pants? Next time!!

Sorry we meet, we must have missed each other! I was at the table outside the Cove Cafe entrance for a while and I think I may have seen you finally while waiting to be picked up. Think you were wearing white shirt and black pants? Next time!!

Ohhhh...Sorry to have missed you too! I was there just before 3pm and left around 3:10-15 since it didn't seem anyone was coming.

Thanks, All for the gifts! Fun and creative. Only better if we'd been able to meet in person. Will be looking to do the 5-day Mexican itinerary soon and possibly Alaska.

Loved this smaller ship compared to the Dream because even though it was sold out, it didn't feel as crowded. Would love to go on Wonder again.

Ohhhh...Sorry to have missed you too! I was there just before 3pm and left around 3:10-15 since it didn't seem anyone was coming.

Thanks, All for the gifts! Fun and creative. Only better if we'd been able to meet in person. Will be looking to do the 5-day Mexican itinerary soon and possibly Alaska.

Loved this smaller ship compared to the Dream because even though it was sold out, it didn't feel as crowded. Would love to go on Wonder again.

OMG same times too. We just booked the Oct 7th 2018 on the Wonder

For Friday the 13th!! Our embarkation day!

I am up for meeting at 3:00 at the Cove Cafe (if I can remember). I am in panic mode thinking "So little time, so much to do" AAhhhhhh!

I was unpacking and I found the FE that was meant for you. I made you a BingBong magnet and a toy story magnet for Issac with your names on them too! I'm so so sorry we missed your cabin.

I was unpacking and I found the FE that was meant for you. I made you a BingBong magnet and a toy story magnet for Issac with your names on them too! I'm so so sorry we missed your cabin.

We received the magnets you made, Bing Bong and Buzz Lightyear and they are great! I wonder if you made duplicates?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!