Disney Wonder October 18, 2019 San Diego to Ensenada

SailorJen

Mouseketeer
I know it's only a two nights cruise to Ensenada, but is there any FE group on this sailing? I can't seems to find anything!

I know it's only a two nights cruise to Ensenada, but is there any FE group on this sailing? I can't seems to find anything!
It appears there's currently no Cruise Meet thread started for your cruise. If you wish to start one, you must do so over on the Cruise Meets board:
https://www.disboards.com/forums/disney-cruise-meets.85/
Once a cruise meet thread is started, that's where any activities the group wants to do (like Fish Extender exchanges) will be handled.

Do you want this to be your Cruise Meet thread? I can move it to the correct board if you if you like.

I have moved this to the Cruise Meets Board. I also added it to the directory on the "Find Your 2019 Wonder Cruise" Thread at the top of the page so your fellow cruisers will be able to find you. Happy Planning!

My SIL and I are excited for this cruise. It will be fun not to have to fly to get on the ship!

Pirates in the Caribbean is not showing up as an event during our cruise. This is our 5th 2night from San Diego and there's always been a Pirates Night on embarkation day. Anyone hear anything about this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!