Disney Wonder - September 22, 2017

Hello to everyone. My name is David, I have been on a total of 10 Disney cruises in my lifetime. I am a U.S. citizen who now lives in Mexico in the beautiful port city of Ensenada. If anyone needs some friendly advice related to Ensenada or Mexico in general please feel free to ask, I am more than happy to help my fellow Disney enthusiasts. I hope you have a wonderful cruise!

Hey Everyone!

This is our first cruise and we're so excited! We'd love to participate in the fish extender program! :)

We are a family of 4, our kids will be 12 & 8 on the cruise.

Hello!

Yayyyyy - Fish Extender!

This will be our 3rd DCL cruise - we are from Southern California - family of 4, 2 girls 16 and 11.

Hello, this is our first cruise as well. I am very interested in the fish extensions as well. I live in San Diego and have friends who have gone and did the fish extensions and loved it. I'm in, not sure if we have a start up list or if there is a list someone started for our September 22nd cruise.

Hi! Can someone tell me how to I could join in the fish extender...it's our first Disney cruise as well!

Hello Everyone!
This is our first Disney Cruise and we were hoping to do a fish extender with some guests.. I've read all about them and thought this would be a fun way for my daughter to connect with other kids, since it's just the two of us_ Anyone in?
We would love to participate - Just learned of it and was looking on how to participate. My daughter is 12 and grandkids 5 and 9

I am not quite clear on how to go about setting up the Fish Extender - does someone need to orchestrate / organize it? I am happy to help if it is needed but if there is something already set up I would love information on that, so we can ensure we are signed up in time to participate. Thanks for any help for this newbee :)

Hello to everyone. My name is David, I have been on a total of 10 Disney cruises in my lifetime. I am a U.S. citizen who now lives in Mexico in the beautiful port city of Ensenada. If anyone needs some friendly advice related to Ensenada or Mexico in general please feel free to ask, I am more than happy to help my fellow Disney enthusiasts. I hope you have a wonderful cruise!

David, thank you for your post. I have a couple of questions, if you would be so kind. I use a wheelchair right now, and we have 3 kiddos with us ages 5 and up in our party ... when we disembark for the day in Ensenada, are there any concerns for wheelchairs or kiddos or should it be pretty much like one expects in Tiajuana etc, in the shopping / tourist district?

Thank you kindly

Hello Everyone!
This is our first Disney Cruise and we were hoping to do a fish extender with some guests.. I've read all about them and thought this would be a fun way for my daughter to connect with other kids, since it's just the two of us_ Anyone in?

This is our first as well and looking forward to doing the FE - May I ask how old your daughter is? We have in our party a 5 yr old. 9 yr old and 12 yr old, all girls. Hopefully our daughters can meet up :)

Hello everyone, this is our first Disney cruise. My husband and I are so excited. Wanted to get information about joining a fish extender group. Thank you.

Are we able to create a list with cabin numbers, names and Disney likes? Unless there is something already created that I am missing?

Thanks for the help. We are 26 days out and I want to make sure I get everyone.

Hello everyone!

If you would like to chime in with your stats: Cabin number and what your group configuration is, I'd be happy to put together a document for us to all have.

I'll start:

Mickey's Jedi
Cabin 6022
Mom - Suzanne
Dad - Steve
Daughter - Samantha, 16
Daughter - Sabrina, 11

Up to you how much detail you want for your entry in the list (besides cabin number, of course) - # in your group and kid gender/age is certainly helpful if people choose to give a customized gift, but not necessary.

Hello everyone, soooo excited.

We are first time Disney Cruisers
Stateroom 2048

Erika - Wife- Belle and Minnie.

Adrian- Husband - Beast, Mickey, Donald anything salior.

Thank you

Hello everyone!

If you would like to chime in with your stats: Cabin number and what your group configuration is, I'd be happy to put together a document for us to all have.

I'll start:

Mickey's Jedi
Cabin 6022
Mom - Suzanne
Dad - Steve
Daughter - Samantha, 16
Daughter - Sabrina, 11

Up to you how much detail you want for your entry in the list (besides cabin number, of course) - # in your group and kid gender/age is certainly helpful if people choose to give a customized gift, but not necessary.

Thank you for setting this up, so far I have your party shopped for, Yeaaaa!!! . Hope others chime in or I won't have enough time to shop for all .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter