Disney World 101 Printables?

DisneyFan892

Earning My Ears
My family (8 adults, 3 older teens, 3 toddlers/kids) will be doing our biannual family vacation in Disney World in 2021! Most of the family is not as experienced in Disney World and the planning as I am, and they haven't been since 2009. I plan on giving them a few print outs during our first planning meeting with basic information. I am looking for something along the lines of what's different now vs. before, highlights in the parks (countries in Epcot, lands/areas in the other parks), etc. I have found timelines for planning, and places to record the planning that has been done, but not much else. Does anyone know of any good ones out there? I don't mind making my own, but if there is a good one out there I wouldn't mind avoiding having to create my own documents.

I might just hop on google and print them out some park maps. It lists all the attractions, places to eat, the countries are all listed out at Epcot. That should really be all you need unless you want planning type info on there. An unofficial guide might be a fun read as well(they make a kids version too).

You'll probably have to make your own.

You'll need park maps, new attractions, guide to Fastpasses, guide to ADRs, guide to resorts and restaurants basically a planning 101 document for them. You'll have to explain how planning and organizing a Disney vacation works and WHY you need to do it and if you don't, what kind of experience they can expect. You'll have to ease them into the idea of picking restaurants out at 180 days, figuring out what parks to go to and when etc.

There are plenty of guide books you can buy, but those are indepth and long not single sheets.

I'm thinking power point presentation time. ha!

You'll probably have to make your own.

You'll need park maps, new attractions, guide to Fastpasses, guide to ADRs, guide to resorts and restaurants basically a planning 101 document for them. You'll have to explain how planning and organizing a Disney vacation works and WHY you need to do it and if you don't, what kind of experience they can expect. You'll have to ease them into the idea of picking restaurants out at 180 days, figuring out what parks to go to and when etc.

There are plenty of guide books you can buy, but those are indepth and long not single sheets.

I'm thinking power point presentation time. ha!
This is exactly what I decided to do! While my "guides" aren't short, they are definitely less intimidating than any of the guide books out there. Lets just hope they believe me when I tell them how important it is to pick FP+ and ADRs when they open up to us....:teacher:

This is exactly what I decided to do! While my "guides" aren't short, they are definitely less intimidating than any of the guide books out there. Lets just hope they believe me when I tell them how important it is to pick FP+ and ADRs when they open up to us....:teacher:

Have fun. I'd also like to stress that while FPs are important only a select few restaurants are tough gets and that if you want to change your mind with ADRs, they are definitely not set in stone and everyone should relax. Some people hate the idea of picking stuff 180 days out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter