Disneyland AP Discounts?

Unless I'm mistaken, there's no DVC discount for Disneyland APs or Premier APs, is that correct?

I keep hearing about how awesome the DVC discount for WDW APs but I really wish they would do something for those of us on the west coast. I just end up getting a Premier AP because it's cheaper for us than doing WDW tickets or getting a WDW AP even with the discount.

DVC Discount is $20 off Deluxe, Signature or Signature Plus Passports.

Source: https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/discounts-perks-offers/ticket-tour/disneyland-pass/

More magic, better value! As a Disney Vacation Club Member, you and your immediate family (living in the same household) can save $20 on new purchases of Annual Passports for Disneyland Resort in California.

Enjoy a year of magic as a Disneyland Resort Passholder, with access to over 100 attractions, shows and parades, in addition to dozens of unique shops and restaurants at Disneyland Resort. Plus, take advantage of additional Passholder savings!

Annual Pass Type
Guest Price
Member Price
Savings

Disney Deluxe Passport
$619 plus tax
$599 plus tax
Savings: $20

Disney Signature Annual Passport
$849 plus tax
$829 plus tax

Disney Signature Plus Annual Passport
$1,049 plus tax
$1,029 plus tax

For details about other types of annual passes, please visit the Disneyland Resort website.

Wow. okay, thank you for posting that, i must've missed that! But yeah, that's pretty de minimis. I guess that means nothing off of Premier passes at all, huh?

Correct ... and you were completely correct with your first post, as well.

Yep, underwhelming for APs. But we get dining discounts nearly everywhere at DLR (as compared to WDW). :)

Since you posted this, I actually looked into the DVC discounts at Disneyland. I had noticed previously that the AP vs DVC discounts in WDW were heavily in favor of the AP discount and I assumed it was the same at DLR. How wrong I was! I'm so glad you told me this! We're at DLR several times a month and a lot of our favorite quick places don't offer an AP discount but turns out DVC does! Yay for realizing we'll start saving, thank you!!

Disneyland does not want (or need) anymore passholders. On a typical day, the mix at Disneyland is roughly 70% passholders and 30% other ticket holders. It's the opposite at WDW.

Disneyland does not want (or need) anymore passholders. On a typical day, the mix at Disneyland is roughly 70% passholders and 30% other ticket holders. It's the opposite at WDW.

Of course, but we (and other So Cal DVC members) will have the APs regardless of whether Disney gives us a discount or not. It's not like all the locals who have DVC aren't already buying APs. It would certainly be nice if they would throw us a bone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter