Disneyland Hotel

gardengirl2790

Mouseketeer
I just booked a last-minute trip to DLR. I booked a deluxe room view. Does anyone have any tips/tricks for this hotel and view? TIA😊

We had that view last year. We didn't ask for anything special but got the Adventure tower which we really liked. It was closest to DTD entrance. Not sure if you drink alcohol but if you do be sure to check out the dole whip float with rum and Trader Sams.

We had that view last year. We didn't ask for anything special but got the Adventure tower which we really liked. It was closest to DTD entrance. Not sure if you drink alcohol but if you do be sure to check out the dole whip float with rum and Trader Sams.
Dole whip float with rum? That sounds amazing!!!

We are headed there in late September.

My list of things to eat/drink and places to eat/drink is quickly outgrowing the number of meals we have!! :rotfl2:

My list of things to eat/drink and places to eat/drink is quickly outgrowing the number of meals we have!! :rotfl2:
I feel you. I don't know how I am going to eat and drink all the things on my list.

I hear ya. Sooooo many tasty things to try. Since it is only two of us we are going to share where we can in hopes to be able to try more things but I am still not sure where to fit them all in and not be rolling myself around the parks. :laughing:

A trip to Trader Sams since you'll be right there. The drinks are very fun (with a lot of fanfare upon delivery) and the food is very good. Not crappy pub food.
The pool is also really nice.

Be sure to explore the lobbies of the other two towers you're not booked in. They all have unique themes and really fun details to explore!

I second Trader Sams and he Rum Dole Whip at the coffee shop.

It’s worth noting that if you’re staying in the hotel you can get drinks to go from Sam’s and take them back to your room.

Thank you all so much. We can’t wait! It looks like Dole Whips are in our future, and a trip to Trader Sam’s😎

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts