Disneyland Hotels?

eeyorefan80

Earning My Ears
I'm new here so forgive me if I put this in the wrong place or break a rule. I'm still getting used to it.

Anyhow....

I am moving to San Diego and I want to stay a few nights at DL hotel when I get there. Does anyone have any preference for which one I should pick? I've never stayed on site at DL before so its all new to me. Which one is the least expensive and which one is the best value for your money?

Thanks guys. I'm glad to be here. Thanks to a friend for telling me about this place!

Sarah

You can probably find more info on the Disneyland Board on this website. I got tons of valuable information on that board. Just scroll down the list of boards and you will see it. I stayed at the Paradise Pier Hotel. The least expensive of the 3 Disneyland resorts. The Disneyland hotel is more expensive with the Grand Colifornia Hotel being the most expensive. If I went back I would like to stay at the Disneyland Hotel. I was able to book a AAA rate through Disneyland Hotel Reservations. We booked the least expensive room category but ended up with a room overlooking California Adventure. We could even see the Matterhorn in Disneyland. It was great! Hope this helps a little.

GC is the best, for both decor and location-- theres is no hotel closer to either park. It's fabulous.

That said, DL Hotel is very Disney and a lot of fun, with huge rooms. Great for families and a fun Peter Pan themed pool.

PP is my least favorite because it feels like the converted generic hotel that it is. Okay if budget constraints demand it though.

DL Hotel is great, you can get rooms with great views, and can see the fireworks from some rooms.

Thanks everyone! I will def check out the hotels online and see what I can do. I really don't like to spend any more than 125/night for a room. I hope there are some good rates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter