Disneyland Paris add on?

Toddupton

Earning My Ears
We are doing the London/Paris trip in July of next year. Our TA has not been able to book the Disneyland Paris add on they have told her it is not available yet. Now I’m wondering why? I could book the trip myself but really wanted the VIP fast pass. Does anyone know why it would not be out yet? This is not for the short escape.

We are doing the London/Paris trip in July of next year. Our TA has not been able to book the Disneyland Paris add on they have told her it is not available yet. Now I’m wondering why? I could book the trip myself but really wanted the VIP fast pass. Does anyone know why it would not be out yet? This is not for the short escape.
They are at the mercy of Disneyland Paris, and when they will allow them to book the add-ons.

Sayhello

This is how it was for us for our 2017 trip. We had an early June trip and were not able to book the DLP add-on until January I believe.

The Disneyland Paris add-on came out in January this year for our August trip.

We ended up staying in a Golden Forest suite at the Sequoia Lodge and were very happy with it for a lot less money. The suite comes with the VIP fastpasses.

We did the Italy trip this last summer and did DLP on our own. We also booked Golden Forest room in Sequoia on our own and got a great deal (something like 5 nights for the price of 3 or something like that), booking months in advance. Got the VIP fast passes, etc. No need to do the add on in my opinion. Even with paying for transfers from CDG and back.

Can you please give me a basic idea of the cost of the Disney Paris add on

I'm in the same boat waiting for the DLP add-on to become available for our summer ABD and would also appreciate if anyone could give us a ballpark figure of cost since it's not on the ABD site yet. Trying to decide if it makes more sense to book ourselves as some others have mentioned. Are VIP FPs and airport transfers the only extras the ABD add-on provide?

Thanks!

I don’t remember the cost of the ABD add on, but remember it was considerably cheaper to book on our own, so we went that route. We booked our private transfers through ezyshuttle.com . Excellent communication from the company leading up to our trip, and excellent drivers as well. I hope you have a great time in DLP!

I'm in the same boat waiting for the DLP add-on to become available for our summer ABD and would also appreciate if anyone could give us a ballpark figure of cost since it's not on the ABD site yet. Trying to decide if it makes more sense to book ourselves as some others have mentioned. Are VIP FPs and airport transfers the only extras the ABD add-on provide?

Thanks!

I completely agree with Kerry annette - ezyshuttle was great - super easy to arrange, worked great. And typically a lot of deals at DLP, so would be much more cost effective to book on your own.

Can you please give me a basic idea of the cost of the Disney Paris add on

Just got a quote from ABD about the add on for this spring: 3,000$ for a family of 3 at disneyland hotel for 2 nights (with all the ABD stuff like transfers, VIP fast pass, breakfast) included.
Seems very steep to me.

I just got my ABD quote as well and I expected it to be high but not THAT high - $7000 for 2 for 4 nights at DL hotel. Also, I didn’t think it includes breakfasts.

Just any FYI there are 6 onsite hotels, Disneyland Hotel is the most expensive, premium deluxe. I have been to Disneyland Paris 3 times and have stayed at

Disneyland Hotel
Sequoia Lodge
Santa Fe Hotel

If you are really wanting to to visit Disneyland Paris, book yourself, you will pay half or more than half what ABD are quoting you

We just booked this today - 2 adults and 2 children going for 3 nights in August. It was $4016 for the Disneyland Hotel, and $3128 for Hotel New York.

Includes:
4 day park hoppers
VIP FP’s
Transfers from hotel to DLP and DLP to airport
Daily breakfast at the hotel
Bottled water/soda for room
Specialty toiletries
Plush for each child 11 and under

We just booked this today - 2 adults and 2 children going for 3 nights in August. It was $4016 for the Disneyland Hotel, and $3128 for Hotel New York.

Includes:
4 day park hoppers
VIP FP’s
Transfers from hotel to DLP and DLP to airport
Daily breakfast at the hotel
Bottled water/soda for room
Specialty toiletries
Plush for each child 11 and under

I am not seeing breakfast listed as being included. Am I missing it or did you not find out until after you booked?

https://www.adventuresbydisney.com/europe/disneyland-paris/

I am not seeing breakfast listed as being included. Am I missing it or did you not find out until after you booked?

https://www.adventuresbydisney.com/europe/disneyland-paris/

The items listed above was what my TA sent me. The confirmation email from Disney says this:

Land Components:Disneyland Paris - The Disneyland Paris post package includes a 3 night stay at Disney's Hotel New York®, daily continental breakfast, 4 day Park Hopper ticket, transfer from Paris to your hotel and from the hotel to the airport.
Pre-night includes: Private transfer from the airport, hotel taxes and breakfast

Not sure why it doesn't say it on the official ABD site though.

I wanted to stay at Paris DL for 6 nights, and the AbD site says "stay for up to 7 nights at Disneyland Paris ", but our Vacationista says she can only book us for 5 nights. She suggested booking directly with Paris DL for the extra night, but I'm concerned that means we would end up having to arrange and pay for our own transportation from the hotel to the airport.

I wanted to stay at Paris DL for 6 nights, and the AbD site says "stay for up to 7 nights at Disneyland Paris ", but our Vacationista says she can only book us for 5 nights. She suggested booking directly with Paris DL for the extra night, but I'm concerned that means we would end up having to arrange and pay for our own transportation from the hotel to the airport.
Send an email to ABD. Get it in writing whether transport would be included afterwards. I found out that it's imperative to have info like that in writing.

You may also have to change rooms. That's really up to the hotel.

Sayhello

Send an email to ABD. Get it in writing whether transport would be included afterwards. I found out that it's imperative to have info like that in writing.

Sayhello

On a related note, does anyone know what the current official policy is for ABD transfers if you book a pre-night on your own? I've heard conflicting things: Some say yes they transfer you to the starting hotel (and you have to find your own way to another hotel if you booked another one), some say yes they'll take you to any hotel within reasonable distance, and some say no they don't provide transfers if you did a prenight on your own. Anyone know what the answer is or does it depend on their mood?

On a related note, does anyone know what the current official policy is for ABD transfers if you book a pre-night on your own? I've heard conflicting things: Some say yes they transfer you to the starting hotel (and you have to find your own way to another hotel if you booked another one), some say yes they'll take you to any hotel within reasonable distance, and some say no they don't provide transfers if you did a prenight on your own. Anyone know what the answer is or does it depend on their mood?
I can't say for sure if the answer does or doesn't depend on their mood, but I booked the pre-night for my Rhone River cruise in May on my own, at the same hotel that ABD uses. They will not provide transport for me to the hotel, nor will they transport me from that hotel to the ship for the start of the cruise. So I am getting zilch from them because I booked the pre-day on my own. I will say the policy definitely seems to change from year to year.

Sayhello

Sayhello

Well, I spoke to a different Vacationista today and got a different answer. Today's agent said she could request a 6th night for me, that it would include transfer to the airport, and would likely be approved in 3-5 days. Fingers crossed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!