Disneyland Paris - Cast 5K

Z-Knight

DIS Veteran
not that it is important, but gotta get disc replacement surgery in 2 weeks....yay 8 weeks in pain and no running. fun

That sucks, but hopefully they can rebuild you, they have the technology, you'll be better, stronger, faster (and for less than 6 million dollars!)

Seriously though, good luck, and as @Disney at Heart said, it will feel much better after everything's healed!

Pain free is good. A future without pain even better. Sucks for the short term given your plans for the year. Are you going to end up skipping DLP or still hoping to get clearance to go and simply walking the race?

Thanks. I get a metal/plastic disc and like a month of downtime, which means the Paris running will be slow or involve walking. This has really sucked because i just returned to fast form after previous injuries. Also i will be restricted from roll coasters for some time so this double sucks for disney world visits. I kind of want to cry...i have no luck in running. I am quite sad, but thank you for your encouragement

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter