Disneyland Paris Half Marathon Weekend 2018

So for those that ran this last year. How are corrals assigned for these races. Can I put in a POT somewhere?

So for those that ran this last year. How are corrals assigned for these races. Can I put in a POT somewhere?

I don't know the official answer, but both times I was assigned in B, and in 2016 I had never ran a race before.
I think it's just A -> Professionals, C -> wheelchairs etc. and everyone else in B.
In the papers you have to fill in you will be able to put in your estimated time.

according to the website you only put in a POF if you expect to run faster than 1:30 for the half

does anyone know when GetSports will be sending us links (obviously for those who bought through them)?

so nobody knows? did those people who already registered for bibs only, did you already get links? or are we all waiting to get the registration links?

so nobody knows? did those people who already registered for bibs only, did you already get links? or are we all waiting to get the registration links?

I signed up through Disney and have not received a link yet. Based on google results, they didn't send out links last year until June, so it might be a bit premature to be expecting them.

I signed up through Disney and have not received a link yet. Based on google results, they didn't send out links last year until June, so it might be a bit premature to be expecting them.
That's kind of what I read/heard somewhere but just wasn't sure. Thanks for giving me another data point.

That's kind of what I read/heard somewhere but just wasn't sure. Thanks for giving me another data point.

They didn't open up bib only registration until June last year! I believe we got links sometime in July.

Has anyone seen any recent information on the Paris runs? I’m not sure if the links haven’t been posted or if I just missed them.

.... and, from those who have done the Paris run before, where do the links appear?

Its so strange... RD is always bad about communication but RD Paris seems even worse so far. Can anyone share info about the medical document you have to complete?

Its so strange... RD is always bad about communication but RD Paris seems even worse so far. Can anyone share info about the medical document you have to complete?

On the run.disneylandparis website there is a drop-down menu in the upper left corner you can click on. Once it unfolds, click on the”infos” link. Then click on “participation conditions”. When that page opens, click on the “read more” link. When that opens, scroll down to the red link for downloading the medical certificate fill-in-the-blank page. Click on it. You will see the certificate and can print it out.

I then made an appointment with my doc, who chuckled, signed it, and sent me a bill for $76.00. I’m now waiting for further instructions on what to do with it and the finishers certificate for the Star Wars half.

I have cervical surgery wednesday...looks like I'll be walking these races (actually, only thing I can do) and for the next few months. sigh

Got the email from GET sports. Supposedly the link opens tomorrow.

Attachments

• D7E30A90-06CC-4BCD-8DBE-A17AB4908C21.png
    D7E30A90-06CC-4BCD-8DBE-A17AB4908C21.png
    245.1 KB · Views: 6

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!