Disneyland Paris: The Fairy Godblogger Report

How was Agrabah cafe? I want to try it, but never do. I'm afraid I won't find anything to my taste and kids won't eat at all.

How was Agrabah cafe? I want to try it, but never do. I'm afraid I won't find anything to my taste and kids won't eat at all.

We really enjoyed it, but we really like Greek, Indian and African foods. My girls ate their weight in hummus with pita, rice, fish and the marinated veggies. My son liked the fish and the chick pea curry-type dish and I really liked the vegetable lasagna. I'm sorry I don't recall the meat dishes because I don't eat it, but I know my husband said it was all very good! They had these little warm pitas that were so yummy. And then for dessert they had baklava and a pistachio-type baklava thing that was divine plus LOTS of other cakes and cookies. They serve a traditional Moroccan mint tea, but we didn't get to try it. I wish we would have.

So I say if you enjoy Greek food and other foods along that same style, then you'll love it!

There are some great pictures on TripAdvisor. I didn't take any of the food because I always forget!! Here is a link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUser...e_la_Vallee_Seine_et_Marne_Ile_de_France.html

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter