Disneyland Paris Will Reopen July 15 Village Nature Opens June 22

The reservation system is live:
https://register.disneylandparis.com/en-gb/entry-reservation/
AP Previews on 13 & 14 july.

**EDIT**

Ok, that caused quite some stress. As I knew how quickly dates in Shanghai and for WDW were sold out, and I had a hunch it would be today. This morning I made a picture of my AP and asked my friend for a picture of hers. She has a busy job and it was more likely that I had time to make the reservations.
Today at 4 I see the message that the system is live, and I go to log in, 20 minutes wait... And while I wait I come to the realization.... I TOOK A PICTURE OF MY OLD, EXPIRED AP!

And of course out of all days, today I decide to go to work at the office! I do not have a car, and going home asap by train wasn't an option, because there were disruptions on my route!

But... in the end, it all worked out, I just got home, and all the dates I want are still there. We have made reservations for both weekend, late July and early August, we are now discussing which option would be best, and then cancel two of the days.

Really surprised that the sale doesn't go as quickly as the other parks in the world. The AP previews are still available while these were sold out within 30-60 minutes for WDW. I would have thought there are plenty of AP holders in and around Paris to get to the capacity.

Last edited:
The reservation system is live:
https://register.disneylandparis.com/en-gb/entry-reservation/
AP Previews on 13 & 14 july.

**EDIT**

Ok, that caused quite some stress. As I knew how quickly dates in Shanghai and for WDW were sold out, and I had a hunch it would be today. This morning I made a picture of my AP and asked my friend for a picture of hers. She has a busy job and it was more likely that I had time to make the reservations.
Today at 4 I see the message that the system is live, and I go to log in, 20 minutes wait... And while I wait I come to the realization.... I TOOK A PICTURE OF MY OLD, EXPIRED AP!

And of course out of all days, today I decide to go to work at the office! I do not have a car, and going home asap by train wasn't an option, because there were disruptions on my route!

But... in the end, it all worked out, I just got home, and all the dates I want are still there. We have made reservations for both weekend, late July and early August, we are now discussing which option would be best, and then cancel two of the days.

Really surprised that the sale doesn't go as quickly as the other parks in the world. The AP previews are still available while these were sold out within 30-60 minutes for WDW. I would have thought there are plenty of AP holders in and around Paris to get to the capacity.
Yes, I'm (pleasantly!) surprised how smooth this process was! Waiting line with a cute gif, no hitches when you're in, and enough availability, also for AP holders! I'm very happy! I booked the dates we have the hotel for, now it's a wait and see how the actual opening is and if we feel it's safe enough to go

I’m having trouble this time. I’m unable to select more than 1 day, even though i’m an AP. Called for assistance and waited 1,5 hours. At 8 PM I got disconnected, because the lines closed and was asked to call back tomorrow :headache:

I’m having trouble this time. I’m unable to select more than 1 day, even though i’m an AP. Called for assistance and waited 1,5 hours. At 8 PM I got disconnected, because the lines closed and was asked to call back tomorrow :headache:
You do one day at a time, but after you made the reservation, you can directly make another, no new waiting line

Ugh, I hate their 8-o'clock disconnect system!
But do you get an error after the first day reservation or do you try to make multiple days at once? I could only make one day at a time. Each day is its own reservation.

• :hyper2:Here is what bbc news tell us :

EU recommends lifting travel restrictions on 15 countries from July 1
    last updated: 30/06/2020 - 16:04

The final list of the countries for which Europe's borders will be open does not include Brazil, the US and Russia.
    The EU said the list was decided based on the number of new COVID-19 cases over the last 14 days, the overall trend of COVID-19 cases and government handling of the crisis.
    Ultimately, it will remain up to individual EU countries to make the call for their borders, meaning in some cases countries could reimpose internal borders.

The full list of countries whose nationals will be allowed to enter Europe is as follows:
    Algeria
    Australia
    Canada
    Georgia
    Japan
    Montenegro
    Morocco
    New Zealand
    Rwanda
    Serbia
    South Korea
    Thailand
    Tunisia
    Uruguay

UK nationals are still to be treated in the same way as EU citizens until the end of the Brexit transition period (31.12.2020)
SOOO looking forward to Disneyland Paris opening ... :jumping1:very curious too!!!

Thanks for this information... Depressing as it might be... Please keep the info coming...

I talked to a friend who was planning a trip to Paris, at the beginning of October... She to is flying with Delta, and they are saying if she cancels it would be just like a regular cancellation... and all the fees would apply, and she would lose all her sky miles points...
She said that a travel voucher is not even a option... She wants her money back and not some worthless voucher, with a ton of restrictions... that can never be used away... she was very upset...

She asked them if they are not going to allow US citizen into France, what is she suppose to do... and the Customer service rep. said... I am sure that your trip will happen, you will just have to be patient a while longer... she was so upset, that she did not realize what she said until she was off the phone...

She has hotel reservations... and she got the same thing with them, please be patient a while longer, I am sure you will be staying with us this fall...

So now she is wondering as well as I am wondering what does that mean...? do the airlines/hotels know something that we don't know?

So any one want to chime in here... with what you think is going on here...?

I talked to a friend who was planning a trip to Paris, at the beginning of October... She to is flying with Delta, and they are saying if she cancels it would be just like a regular cancellation... and all the fees would apply, and she would lose all her sky miles points...
She said that a travel voucher is not even a option... She wants her money back and not some worthless voucher, with a ton of restrictions... that can never be used away... she was very upset...

She asked them if they are not going to allow US citizen into France, what is she suppose to do... and the Customer service rep. said... I am sure that your trip will happen, you will just have to be patient a while longer... she was so upset, that she did not realize what she said until she was off the phone...

She has hotel reservations... and she got the same thing with them, please be patient a while longer, I am sure you will be staying with us this fall...

So now she is wondering as well as I am wondering what does that mean...? do the airlines/hotels know something that we don't know?

I think the opposite: I think the Delta representative was trying to cover that they do not know. I would call back and ask again, to see if she gets a different answer.
And I would also ask the same question in writing to get an answer in writing. In writing she has time to think about all questions she has. To get the emotion out.

I do agree with the agent that she has to be patient. At the moment it's not known yet what will happen. There are too many unknown variables.

As mentioned above, no one knows what is going to happen in a few months, its forever changing. I can see why Delta are not allowing cancelling without penalty, nearly all airlines are doing the same if you choose to cancel rather than the other way round. Obviously if the borders havent been reopened by then Delta will have to either cancel or your friend change the dates of the trip.

As mentioned above, no one knows what is going to happen in a few months, its forever changing. I can see why Delta are not allowing cancelling without penalty, nearly all airlines are doing the same if you choose to cancel rather than the other way round. Obviously if the borders havent been reopened by then Delta will have to either cancel or your friend change the dates of the trip.
I think at this time you really see the differences in airlines, some are more lenient than others. For our US trip this year, I had booked everything directly at our national airline. Our trip was in August and I cancelled everything a month or two ago. I got my vouchers within days. My friend booked via a 3rd party with Lufthansa, and I was stunned to see the differences. The 3rd party says 'you have to wait' while Lufthansa has some procedures in place. However, for late August, there is nothing arranged yet (at least not last time we checked) and my friend is now hoping they will cancel her flights.

Ugh, I hate their 8-o'clock disconnect system!
But do you get an error after the first day reservation or do you try to make multiple days at once? I could only make one day at a time. Each day is its own reservation.

I could only make 1 reservation and that was it. No possibility to go back and make another one, it just kept leading me back to the one I already made. Phone CM fixed me up this morning after another 2 hour wait 😂

I just saw on the Disneyland Paris audition page: They are auditioning for drummers for Jungle Book Jive Summer/Autumn :) 1. Jungle Book Jive is planned after the summer and 2. There will be drummers! The audition page doesn't specify they have to be that specific type of drummer they had during the last season, so there might be changes, but drummers were such an essential part of the show, I welcome anything!

I just saw on the Disneyland Paris audition page: They are auditioning for drummers for Jungle Book Jive Summer/Autumn :) 1. Jungle Book Jive is planned after the summer and 2. There will be drummers! The audition page doesn't specify they have to be that specific type of drummer they had during the last season, so there might be changes, but drummers were such an essential part of the show, I welcome anything!
I wonder where the show will be, not on the hub, but where...

I wonder where the show will be, not on the hub, but where...
My guess is either they will make it a parade, or they will do it on castle stage. As they can close off that area without disrupting traffic and it's a large space where they can block certain areas where people can stand or not stand.

I am SO HAPPY that DLP will be open very soon! I may have booked 2 days for the AP previews 😁 I am really, really in need of a Disney magic fix! So many cancelled trips this year which resulted in booking WDW which is now proving to be an absolute stress. It’ll be nice to escape for just a couple of days! I need my castle 💜

As mentioned above, no one knows what is going to happen in a few months, its forever changing. I can see why Delta are not allowing cancelling without penalty, nearly all airlines are doing the same if you choose to cancel rather than the other way round. Obviously if the borders haven't been reopened by then Delta will have to either cancel or your friend change the dates of the trip.

We are in the same boat, only our trip is in mid November... and I got the same exact verbiage when I called... I booked directly with Delta, As of right now September 30 is the magic date for vouchers, but you can't get your money back, not unless Delta cancels the flight... I will say that when I called the Customer service rep. was like your traveling to Japan, I was like yes, she said that was more than likely not going to happen, by the end of the year... Then I said if I want to change flights and go to a different destination how would that work. She said if the borders of the country that you want to visit are open, then at that time we could see what the best options for you are... or you could travel within the US... at this time everything is changing daily...

To make a lone story short, our original plans were for Japan this year, Tokyo and TDL. and from I have read, and talked to people about. It looks like that there will be absolutely no tourist travel for the rest of this year to Japan...
So we then decided that if France opens the borders to the US, then we will change flights and go there instead... Which Paris is our favorite city in the world...

If they don't open the borders we have no idea what we are going to do...

So we are in a holding pattern.

...our original plans were for Japan this year, Tokyo and TDL...
:headache::headache:
LOVESTIMONE: yes,we too had flights already booked from Paris to Tokyo,in September,with AIRFRANCE. Of course we are not going:confused3 BUT the flight is NOT cancelled yet.
My husband asked for a REFUND online ,just yesterday,in 5 minutes :dance3:we got it approved -minus 200 euros penalty for each ticket.
As someone wrote,it possibly depends on single Airline policy.
DELTA could change their decisions...
EG We had also to change our dates with Alitalia.from Milan to Paris and there were no problems with that too, no matter that OUR TICKETS WERE NOT CHANGEABLE ;the very kind lady on the phone said that they are being flexible,due to Covid troubles all about.
🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Pixiedust.be has published a list about which characters can be met where. https://pixiedust.be/nieuws/which-characters-will-we-see-and-where-at-disneyland-paris-reopening

I hadn't even thought about using the Frozen show in the Studios as a backdrop to meet characters. I think it's a great idea. Same as the Mickey and the Magician Characters in the theater.
They should also add Sven! (maybe I can sneak in a selfie anyway...) Also cool if this would be a chance to meet the beast! Met him on my first visit to DLP, but my mom lost the camera on the way out, so I have no picture o_O It's the reason I'm so crazy about making backups of my pictures, even during a trip... But I was actually hoping they'd preform the show...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!