Disneyland Paris Will Reopen July 15 Village Nature Opens June 22

They should also add Sven! (maybe I can sneak in a selfie anyway...) Also cool if this would be a chance to meet the beast! Met him on my first visit to DLP, but my mom lost the camera on the way out, so I have no picture o_O It's the reason I'm so crazy about making backups of my pictures, even during a trip... But I was actually hoping they'd preform the show...
Read the article again, it includes Sven :D

I met Beast in WDW in the Be Our Guest restaurant, but... I'm not a fan. I prefer to him as Adam, the Beast is too big and too unmoveable to interact with.

I am working on creating an album of all my Disney trips and I cannot find the folder with my Photopass Pictures of Shanghai! I am now also getting paranoid :P

And we are counting down, 5 days to go!

And I love this video of the cast members getting ready :) especially the We're On Our Way music from the Jungle Book Jive. Truly one of the best songs that comes from Disneyland Paris in the last few years.

Today and tomorrow are the CM previews in Paris and several DLP Facebook groups have someone present. Usually ED92 has good content. Also pixiedust.be and insidethemagic are also on my watch list.

Last edited:
I know the UE was going to evaluate every two weeks what countries citizens could enter. We'll July 15 was two weeks and I'm curious if the made any changes. I know US citizens won't be, but googling it I was finding anything and I'm curious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts