Disneyland Photos from 1980 or 81

BecBennett

Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
While clearing out DH's grandparent's place we came across some old slides - you can't imagine my excitement when I discovered some of them were from Disneyland!

Apparently my brother in law has found more, so I can't wait to get back there and see those too.

pqEj2Wv.jpg

ny2w7vw.jpg

I1LOyLq.jpg

ajPZKGP.jpg

T0DGEKT.jpg

lLnNJSo.jpg

Xn39d78.jpg

Zr8J73j.jpg

xjDOiFc.jpg

llTWOxb.jpg

1ZsbrVb.jpg

XsIH9lR.jpg

1oyKu22.jpg

RmOjTAc.jpg

MhVvMHv.jpg

these are just so great to see, I am so glad you posted the, thanks!

That's the Disneyland I remember from my first visits!! :yay::love:

And I have some slides that I inherited from my parents of those trips too. Might be time to dig out the scanner... :surfweb:

Oh such lovely memories. That's also the Disneyland that I remember from my first visits. So awesome to see so thanks so much for sharing :)

Ha ha so cool and looks familiar. I am currently scanning in old photos from our first big overseas round the world trip back in 1984 (taking forever...making a Photobook) which culminated in Disneyland so when I get them scanned in will post some up. I bought a pack of slides while there of Pirates of the C and I think the dinosaur part of the train ride so have to see if I can find them and scan them in too. Which makes me obviously only a few years younger than your parents BecBennett-lol!

Well actually if you want to get technical, these are my husband's grandparents photos :lmao:

However I was actually born in 84, so I'd love to see how the park was then (I was happy enough with 81, because that's close enough, but 84 is better :laughing:)

Gee thanks - now I feel REALLY old!!!! Yeh will def post looking forward to looking them again properly. Also did Universal as it was back then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter