Disneyland podcast and youtube

Peachy0118

Mouseketeer
Hi all. Thought I'd post this here too... DH and I are very seriously considering starting a podcast/YouTube channel focused on Disney from the perspective of Canadians traveling. It would include a lot of Disneyland since that is our closest park.

So my question is, as Disney fans, what do you like and look for in podcasts and youtube channels? Were in the planning and prep stages now and we'd love to be effective... so what works for you as listener/viewer? (I know what we like but essentially just looking for a variety of opinions...)

Thanks so.much in advance!

I watch a lot if not most of the DLR you tubers. It's the way I get a park fix in we don't go more than annually these days.

I can't help with the Canadian angle.

But the show's I enjoy most focus on a niche. I.e. what's new in shopping or food or construction. The show's that just aimlessly wonder about are less entertaining to me. Also the shows that go into history or 'secrets' dont offer anything new to me.

One niche I don't see a lot of coverage on is the updates on entertainment. Shows. Parades. Street.

Good luck!

I watch a lot if not most of the DLR you tubers. It's the way I get a park fix in we don't go more than annually these days.

I can't help with the Canadian angle.

But the show's I enjoy most focus on a niche. I.e. what's new in shopping or food or construction. The show's that just aimlessly wonder about are less entertaining to me. Also the shows that go into history or 'secrets' dont offer anything new to me.

One niche I don't see a lot of coverage on is the updates on entertainment. Shows. Parades. Street.

Good luck!

Thanks!

We have lots covered with the Canadian angle... just wondering in general what people do or don't like.
The entertainment point is a great note! Thanks!

I tend to follow the food reviews personally, which may not help you much.

The main factor I tend to notice with who I watch frequently vs. who I tend to unsubscribe from later is the video length. Usually I voraciously watch Youtubers who post around 20 min videos more frequently than ones who post 40+ minute videos. I unfortunately don't have the attention span to watch Youtube videos that are long. I save those longer viewing periods for Disney+😁

I tend to follow the food reviews personally, which may not help you much.

The main factor I tend to notice with who I watch frequently vs. who I tend to unsubscribe from later is the video length. Usually I voraciously watch Youtubers who post around 20 min videos more frequently than ones who post 40+ minute videos. I unfortunately don't have the attention span to watch Youtube videos that are long. I save those longer viewing periods for Disney+😁

Oh excellent tip! Thank you! Short and sweet for sure. (We're the same in our viewing.)

I agree with the previous posters! I would like to see more videos about the not as popular restaurants, restaurants outside but near the parks, Good Neighbor hotels, and more walking tours. Good quality videos also make a huge difference, if it’s been filmed on your iPhone with 0 editing I’m not gonna keep watching!

I agree with the previous posters! I would like to see more videos about the not as popular restaurants, restaurants outside but near the parks, Good Neighbor hotels, and more walking tours. Good quality videos also make a huge difference, if it’s been filmed on your iPhone with 0 editing I’m not gonna keep watching!

Thanks so much for the suggestions!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!