• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Resort Gift Certificates...good at WDW?

disneydenisel

DIS Veteran
We received some of these as gifts a few years ago, and forgot to use them on our trip to DL the last time we were there. Now we seem to be going to WDW more often...does anyone know if they will accept these there? Has anyone tried and had success?

Nope. I don't think so. We tried to use a Disneyland cift certificate at WDW last summer and were refused.....

There are currently new cards that are good at WDW, DL, DCL, online and the disney store. However, They've only been selling these a short time (I don't remember when they started I think sometime this year). The older cards used to be for DL only. I don't know if you can use an older card at WDW or not. I would certainly bring it along, and maybe try a couple of times (one CM may take it while another may not) but I wouldn't count on being able to use them. Also the orignal DL ones couldn't be used for food (I think that was the item) but could be used for merchandise.

Thank you for the information. I think that they probably won't accept them :(, so I'll just have to remember to use them during our next trip to DL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter