Disneyland site - viewing my reservation - UPDATED

Skjhjb

DIS Veteran
So we are booked, and I am used to the DW account side of things where I can view my reservation, link tickets, all that stuff.

When I use the "My reservations" link at the bottom of the DL site, I am taken to a spot to enter my reservation confirmation number and my phone number.

And every time, I get "we are unable to display your reservation, please call for assistance"

I booked and paid deposit a few weeks ago through my TA (who is also a friend) and so I know it's not just too early to be looking.

Is it not possible to view your reservation and make payments?

UPDATE - so my friend (who is also my TA) called DL - and even though on the My Reservations there are links to "view" "make payment" or "email confirmation" we can do none of those through the DL site. The DL rep actually said "let me guess, you are used to DW, right?" So to make a payment I have to go through my friend. No biggie - but why have the links if you don't support them??

Last edited:
Did you book room only or a package? I've never been able to get a room only reservation to show. My suspicion is that they only display the packages.

So we are booked, and I am used to the DW account side of things where I can view my reservation, link tickets, all that stuff.

When I use the "My reservations" link at the bottom of the DL site, I am taken to a spot to enter my reservation confirmation number and my phone number.

And every time, I get "we are unable to display your reservation, please call for assistance"

I booked and paid deposit a few weeks ago through my TA (who is also a friend) and so I know it's not just too early to be looking.

Is it not possible to view your reservation and make payments?

If you booked through a TA, they 'own' your reservation and any actions have to be done by that TA. I found this out a few years ago when I booked through AAA using their TA service. I also could not view the reservation. IIRC, I made a deposit at booking and I had to go to her to pay off the balance.

Since your TA is your friend, you may want to call her and see if there's any way she can release the reservation to you. But if you got any type of TA discount or whatever, chances are she won't be able to.

I can’t see mine either on the site. I booked rooms only at GCH. When I called in and asked why they said it was because of the way I booked the reservation. I did it through the Disneyland website. Haven’t really thought of it much since because I have all the confirmation emails but it is a little strange.

I can't see my reservation neither (it's a package). But I called a few days ago and paid the balance without any problems. I got a confirmation email and everything is fine.

I booked through Costco and could access it right away on the DL site. Unlike WDW, I can't really do much with it as far as changes or additions, but I can view and make a payment.

If you booked through a TA, they 'own' your reservation and any actions have to be done by that TA. I found this out a few years ago when I booked through AAA using their TA service. I also could not view the reservation. IIRC, I made a deposit at booking and I had to go to her to pay off the balance.

Since your TA is your friend, you may want to call her and see if there's any way she can release the reservation to you. But if you got any type of TA discount or whatever, chances are she won't be able to.

Is it different with DW? We always used a TA, and our last trip in 2014 we had full access to our account through MDE and could make our reservations or payments.

I almost always book through Costco too and can always see my reservation and make payments unless i have modified my reservation over the phone .

I book on my own, usually room only, and whether I book over the phone or via the website, I'm never able to pull up my reservation online to make payments. It's annoying.

Is it different with DW? We always used a TA, and our last trip in 2014 we had full access to our account through MDE and could make our reservations or payments.

I don't really know. I've booked our WDW trips directly online so I've always been able to access them on MDE, too. It was only the one time I used a Travel Agent* to book a DL trip that I couldn't access the ressie. If I've booked a DL trip by phone (with WDTC) or online I've always been able to access them.

*IIRC this was back in 2014

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!