• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland ticket prices are going up on 6/20/05.

grandmotherof10

Sometimes life is not always a dance but when I lo
Just read on another board Disneyland ticket prices are going up Monday 6/20/05. Is there any truth to it and if so is it all Disneyland tickets? :sad2:

I can't imagine that's going to happen because the price increased only a couple of months ago.

Yes mention the name of the board. If this is true then I might have to go ahead and order now. Shoot. I was going to wait a couple weeks.

I found THIS on mouseplanet

It mentions single day tickets but nothing about hoppers. And says AP's will remain the same.

The only thing I would recommend them verify is the price of parking. It's been $10 the past few times I went.

grandmotherof10 said:
Just read on another board Disneyland ticket prices are going up Monday 6/20/05. Is there any truth to it and if so is it all Disneyland tickets? :sad2:

The OC Register was reporting a $3 price increase for a 1 day 1 park ticket, starting,I believe, next Monday. Since I'm new I cannot post a link, but if you go to the papers home page and search on Disneyland, you will find the story.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter