Disneyland ticket

melbrujack

Earning My Ears
Hi, I have been to DW quite a few times and loved the tips I got off here. My daughter and I are going to see Taylor Swift with friends in LA this August.

I have been looking at discount sites I used in the past, To see about Disneyland tickets. I can’t find any discounts. We are only looking at one day to visit.

Do we just pay the regular rate and buy from the Disney website?

Melissa

We (DH, DD and I) are just back from one day in Disneyland. I searched high and low and was not able to find any discounted tickets for just one day. It was an expensive day, but I would not trade it for the world, we had such an AMAZING day! I hope you do as well!
What started as kind of a joke (doing the park from open to close) ended up coming true, 16 hours of Disney! We bought Genie+ in advance and made use of that as best we could park hopping multiple times throughout the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter