Disneyland vs Disneyworld Essay for School

eryn the pooh

Mouseketeer
So Ive just begun college and, lucky me, have SO many essays I have to do. But, really lucky me, I get to choose the topic of one! Its a contrast/comparison essay and Ive chosen, obviously, Disneyland vs Disneyworld. It is not which is better, its just what makes them different.

Now I have yet to make it to Disneyworld, one day :) But I feel that Ive collected enough information from reading these great boards to confidently go forward with my topic.

There are three areas which I will be comparing:

Cost of each trip
Entertainment
Rides

What I would like from all you knowledgable people is your veiws. Not on which is better, but about what makes them different; your reasons for choosing one over the other; what does one have that the other doesnt; what do they both have.

I will be doing my own research through the boards for info, but I do find this very time consuming, and my time is limited!

Thank you all for your time, and wish me luck! Ill let you know what I get(Its due March 1)

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter