Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

Only 2 more days!!! Yay!! BUT looking at the weather forecast......:( I know it's Florida and rain in the forecast everyday is typical but a 80-90% chance is making me sad.
Don't fret about it. Carry a dollar store poncho and a small hand towel or cloth( to wipe benches or dry the poncho). Usually it passes so quick. It can rain at the resort and be clear at the park. You can still have a blast if your clothes are dry. Best wishes for a great time!

Back from the Boardwalk and a week on the Fantasy. When we disembarked on Saturday, we had a late flight time, so took Disney transportation back to the Boardwalk and spent the day in EPCOT. Bell services was very helpful and allowed us to store our bags with them for the day. I find a new pleasure too. When EPCOT started getting too crowded due to Food & Wine, we left, got dessert at Ample Hills and sat in the wicker rocking chairs on the porch off the lobby. So peaceful.

Back from the Boardwalk and a week on the Fantasy. When we disembarked on Saturday, we had a late flight time, so took Disney transportation back to the Boardwalk and spent the day in EPCOT. Bell services was very helpful and allowed us to store our bags with them for the day. I find a new pleasure too. When EPCOT started getting too crowded due to Food & Wine, we left, got dessert at Ample Hills and sat in the wicker rocking chairs on the porch off the lobby. So peaceful.

Sitting on those rockers on that Boardwalk porch is one of my favorite things to do :love: As a side note, you can even see the Magic Kingdom fireworks over the Yacht Club from the porch pixiedust:

I didn't see this in the first couple pages, but does anyone know if there are other stops, and in what order, when taking Magical Express from MCO to the Boardwalk?

I didn't see this in the first couple pages, but does anyone know if there are other stops, and in what order, when taking Magical Express from MCO to the Boardwalk?

It really varies - they assemble groups at the airport based on who's there at that time. Last time I took Magical Express to Boardwalk we were the first stop.

It really varies - they assemble groups at the airport based on who's there at that time. Last time I took Magical Express to Boardwalk we were the first stop.

They usually have three stops on each bus. It varies on his first and last.

We're probably ending up at Boardwalk for our September trip.
We're big coffee drinkers and usually that and a post park soda make the refillable mug worth it as long as we're reasonably close by. Where is the mug refill station and how far is it from standard rooms?

Also, does Boardwalk share buses for AK and MK and if so is it first or last?

Heading to Boardwalk this weekend. We moved to Tampa a couple of years back and now we grab a weekend here and there. Boardwalk is our home resort but this is the first time in 2 years. Last time we requested upper floor first and near elevator 2nd. We were put on the first floor next to Jellyrolls. And believe it or not this was the second time we have had this room. I complained and they moved me the 2nd night. We have never received both request and most time don't come close to either. Oh well we still love it there and really miss it.

Please be sure to report your thoughts back here to us. We will have our first stay at BWV in January, so I'm eagerly reading everything I can about the place. Have a great trip!

I said I would report back so here I am! BWV was great! You can't beat the location especially around F&W which is when we were there. I had requested a Village Green view and that's exactly what we got. The room was nice. We don't really complain about much but the one thing I could say I wish was better is the lighting. Not a huge deal. We did have tiny ants in the kitchen and I called the front desk and a manager and maintenance man came up very quickly. They were great and took care of it right away. Transportation was great. We used the boats mostly and a few Minnie vans. Maybe the bus once. Overall we loved it. We are going back in January 2018!

I said I would report back so here I am! BWV was great! You can't beat the location especially around F&W which is when we were there. I had requested a Village Green view and that's exactly what we got. The room was nice. We don't really complain about much but the one thing I could say I wish was better is the lighting. Not a huge deal. We did have tiny ants in the kitchen and I called the front desk and a manager and maintenance man came up very quickly. They were great and took care of it right away. Transportation was great. We used the boats mostly and a few Minnie vans. Maybe the bus once. Overall we loved it. We are going back in January 2018!

That is so great to hear! Thank you so much for taking the time to come back and share your thoughts. January will be here before you know it! We will be there the 20-27th for the arts festival, so I think we will also appreciate the Boardwalk's proximity to EPCOT. It's also nice to hear the staff is attentive to issues that might pop up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!