Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

Does anyone have pictures of the construction around the resort? How about the pool area does the construction effect the pool area in anyway

So are they still doing the cooler bags?? Or did those go away? I hear people talking about pins....in May they were doing cooler bags but we ended up staying at riverside.

So are they still doing the cooler bags?? Or did those go away? I hear people talking about pins....in May they were doing cooler bags but we ended up staying at riverside.
The cooler bags do seem to have gone bye-bye in favor of the even cooler(if a Guest is a Pin Collector) Pin Sets.:)

Thanks!! Now if I could only find a picture of the pins to decide we where we want to stay for our next split stay. I couldn't get the picture to load a few pages back

Thanks!! Now if I could only find a picture of the pins to decide we where we want to stay for our next split stay. I couldn't get the picture to load a few pages back
From a previous post by AngiTN

20664870_1979510788994114_2854499526672496151_n.jpg

Is it true that I may be able to trade at the pin board for these pins in October - in case they stop giving them out to guests in October when we go?

Well it's official. We return to CBR in 424 days!! :cool1:

The only availability (booking direct with Disney UK) for Oct 2018 was Standard King for my parents and Pirate Room for the three of us. (No Preferred or Standard Queens available)

Included in the price, from the UK, are :
QS Dining Plan (including alcohol!)
$100 Disney Spending Money
14 Day Ultimate Tickets
Memory Maker
12 months subscription to DisneyLife

Now get on with finishing the new food court please.

Just want to thank everyone on the CBR board for all your help. We had a great time this trip, and were armed with valuable info learned on the Disboards. For those of you with upcoming Disney trips--have a wonderful time and hoping for lots of pixiedust: See ya real soon :wave2:

Can you use the Gift Cards from CBR to upgrade dining? We have the QS plan but want to upgrade when we check in.

Sorry in advance, I searched and searched but could not find an answer for this question. Thanks.

Does anyone think that they may expand the Minnie Van service to CBR by October? Have a day or two on our trip that it might come in handy.

How has parking been affected by the construction? We stayed at CBR in January 2015, and got lazy and drove to the Centretown area when we wanted to use the pool. We are heading back this December and are wondering about parking again.

Bumping this quesiton for those that have recently returned from CBR.

Does anyone know if the toiletries are still in individual bottles? We're staying here in 2 weeks and going to the water parks, last year we took some from our room and hoping to do the same this year.

Does anyone know if the toiletries are still in individual bottles? We're staying here in 2 weeks and going to the water parks, last year we took some from our room and hoping to do the same this year.

As far as I know, and from what I've read, it seems as though they're just now testing the large "shareable" bottles of soap shampoo and conditioner at PORiverside. But as always with Disney things are subject to change and by the time your stay comes it could be a different story. Probably best to call and check with the resort if this is something that you're concerned with for your stay.

Can you use the Gift Cards from CBR to upgrade dining? We have the QS plan but want to upgrade when we check in.

Sorry in advance, I searched and searched but could not find an answer for this question. Thanks.

I heard you could not use the gift cards for this??? I was told that you had to upgrade dining 72 hours prior to arrival, thus not being able to use the gift cards for this. Did I receive or see bad information? I saw this multiple times when booking Free Dining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter