Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

We booked a pirate water view room for next August. Is the walk to the food court (or whatever they'll have next year) or main pool really that bad?

Staying at CBR in one month with a few family members, one of whom has never been to WDW. If we are really only using the resort to grab a quick breakfast and to sleep, how much of an imposition will the construction be? Is it very disruptive? Is the appearance of the buildings and landscaping still well maintained? Also, is there any shopping at all? Thanks so much!

Staying at CBR in one month with a few family members, one of whom has never been to WDW. If we are really only using the resort to grab a quick breakfast and to sleep, how much of an imposition will the construction be? Is it very disruptive? Is the appearance of the buildings and landscaping still well maintained? Also, is there any shopping at all? Thanks so much!
The construction is not much of an imposition-just an "eyesore" mainly,but between Parks construction and road construction,WDW is basically one big Construction Site these days!

The buildings and landscaping are maintained as normal.

There is no shopping to speak of-only a small "trailer" with VERY limited selections.:)

So I have a trip booked for Dec. Last time we went was in April just as the construction was just about to start. How is it now. Right now we are booked at All Start sport...but wondering if its worth to move up a little bit.

So I have a trip booked for Dec. Last time we went was in April just as the construction was just about to start. How is it now. Right now we are booked at All Start sport...but wondering if its worth to move up a little bit.

Checkout the post by @WEDWDW 2 posts above yours.

Hi there, CBR friends! I'm finalizing my room request info on Touring Plans for our upcoming trip. We have a standard water view room. I'm leaning towards 4251 (or one very close to it) in the hopes of getting a view of the beach. We don't mind a bit of a walk to the main pool because we like to use the quiet pools most of the time, and we won't be eating at the food tent. What are your opinions on this area?

I've been hearing about the "hardwood" (vinyl plank) flooring in the refurbished rooms at other resorts. Do you think they'll be refurbishing the CBR rooms (again) to put down these floors? We stayed at CBR in 2014 & I love the thought of a resort with carpet in the rooms; "hardwood" just doesn't seem luxurious or appealing to me. And the thought of the echoes & loud noise it causes (from rooms above mainly) doesn't sound appealing either. JMHO

I've been hearing about the "hardwood" (vinyl plank) flooring in the refurbished rooms at other resorts. Do you think they'll be refurbishing the CBR rooms (again) to put down these floors?

They have been on a 4-5 year schedule for room refurbs. So probably in 2-3 years.

Here now and having a great time.

Pricey for this time next year and carribean beach isn’t coming up anyone know y?

Just curious for those there now.... are you still getting the free set of construction pins in your rooms? Thanks

Hi there, CBR friends! I'm finalizing my room request info on Touring Plans for our upcoming trip. We have a standard water view room. I'm leaning towards 4251 (or one very close to it) in the hopes of getting a view of the beach. We don't mind a bit of a walk to the main pool because we like to use the quiet pools most of the time, and we won't be eating at the food tent. What are your opinions on this area?

The view from that room is beautiful! If I had a water view booked, I would love that area! It's not the closest to transportation but the view would be a good trade off.

This has probably been asked and discussed about a million times, but just for my own sake I want to get this right (a lot going on before my trip next month). Staying in Trinidad south. Trinidad South will be the last stop on the bus route, and Martinique is the first?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter