Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

This has probably been asked and discussed about a million times, but just for my own sake I want to get this right (a lot going on before my trip next month). Staying in Trinidad south. Trinidad South will be the last stop on the bus route, and Martinique is the first?

The order depends on which entrance the driver decides to use.

You won't get the gift card until you arrive so unfortunately, you won't be able to use that for Hoop de doo Revue. As for discounts, they have been fairly limited with them recently, but there should be some for your dates. As to when they will be released, it may be January, but that can change from year to year. Mousesavers has a good view of historical discounts. https://www.mousesavers.com/historical-information-on-walt-disney-world-resort-discounts/

Does anyone know if you could call and have a CM switch the reservation to the GC once you receive them? Or is it essentially cancelling your reservation and rebooking it, thus putting you at risk of someone snatching it unluckily?

This has probably been asked and discussed about a million times, but just for my own sake I want to get this right (a lot going on before my trip next month). Staying in Trinidad south. Trinidad South will be the last stop on the bus route, and Martinique is the first?
Since the closure of the "loop" at the Disney Riviera Resort construction site,they are almost exclusively doing the Martinique-OPR-Trinidad North-Trinidad South-Jamaica-Aruba route utilizing the "turnaround" at Aruba.:)

Are all the "villages" connected by parking lots. Would I be able to get a decent run if I make a few loops?

When i was there in Sept, Martinique was the 1st stop,Trinidad South was the 4th stop and Aruba was the last. None of the buses were ever a problem, even the people at Aruba got seats

Are all the "villages" connected by parking lots. Would I be able to get a decent run if I make a few loops?
All the Islands do not connect via parking lots.

However there is a sidewalk-you could start in the far end of Aruba and run through Jamaica and then over to Trinidad South,turn around there and run through Trinidad North and on to Martinique and then reverse the route as many times as needed.:)

Order of the bus stops:

We just got back. It goes Martinique, Old Port Royale, Trinidad North, Trinidad South, Jamaica, Aruba

Has anyone flew Suncountry? Does magical express pick up your luggage? I read old reviews where they said they didn't but my CM said they do. Do not want luggage left there- would like to hear from someone who actually flew suncountry. Thanks.

Has anyone flew Suncountry? Does magical express pick up your luggage? I read old reviews where they said they didn't but my CM said they do. Do not want luggage left there- would like to hear from someone who actually flew suncountry. Thanks.
I haven’t flown Sun Country to MCO (yet), but I would plan on picking up your luggage yourself. Per Disney’s website, Sun Country is not a participating airline. https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/resort-airline-check-in/

We plan on flying Sun Country later so please follow-up on your experience if you find otherwise.

I haven’t flown Sun Country to MCO (yet), but I would plan on picking up your luggage yourself. Per Disney’s website, Sun Country is not a participating airline. https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/resort-airline-check-in/

We plan on flying Sun Country later so please follow-up on your experience if you find otherwise.

That list is of the airlines that participate in the Resort Airline Chechen In. That is separate from Magical Express luggage delivery that @carly chloe asked about. I am pretty sure everyone that flies into MCO can participate in the Magical Express luggage delivery.

That list is of the airlines that participate in the Resort Airline Chechen In. That is separate from Magical Express luggage delivery that @carly chloe asked about. I am pretty sure everyone that flies into MCO can participate in the Magical Express luggage delivery.
Oh, good to know! I had that confused.

That's what confuses me. When I ask Disney they say they will pick it up.

Hello I was wondering if there are any cots available at the Caribbean Beach. I am hoping to get a murphy bed room but just in case I do not I was hoping this resort has cots upon request. I know that last year when we stayed at Coronado you could request them at check in. If anyone has the answer for me I would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

I was planning to bring some self-heating kosher meals for our dinners, but I'm wondering how much kosher meals cost and which items are available at CBR. The CM I chatted with was very nice and said that there are definitely kosher meals available, even with the food court converted to a buffet tent, but didn't have access to any further information. Long shot, I know, but I'm always pleasantly surprised at the info I'm able to get here.

Hello I was wondering if there are any cots available at the Caribbean Beach. I am hoping to get a murphy bed room but just in case I do not I was hoping this resort has cots upon request. I know that last year when we stayed at Coronado you could request them at check in. If anyone has the answer for me I would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

No cots. We usually bring/ship an air mattress.

Order of the bus stops:

We just got back. It goes Martinique, Old Port Royale, Trinidad North, Trinidad South, Jamaica, Aruba

Is this for the morning route as well? There had been mention that Jamaica and Aruba had been getting their own buses in the morning but the full loop for all sections of the resort was for anything from the afternoon on. Maybe Dansdad can chime in as well. Thanks!

Does anyone know if you could call and have a CM switch the reservation to the GC once you receive them? Or is it essentially cancelling your reservation and rebooking it, thus putting you at risk of someone snatching it unluckily?

If you have a package, it needs to be paid 30 days prior to your arrival so the gift card would not work for that. If you have a room only, you pay the balance at check in so since they give you the gift cards then, you should be able to use it at that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter