Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

Sure you can.

Just hop on the Epcot Line at CBR Station and get off at the Riviera Station.

FUN way to go to Riviera!
You read our minds. We thought it would be fun. We've never been on the Skyliner so we want to use it as much as possible.

You read our minds. We thought it would be fun. We've never been on the Skyliner so we want to use it as much as possible.
It IS fun!

It,along with Rise of the Resistance,are HISTORIC additions to WDW!

We literally consider Skyliner an attraction.

The only "problem" you may have is that sometimes there can be a substantial line waiting to board the Epcot Line at CBR Station,but it moves quickly.

If you were traveling alone and wanted to be close to the skyliner (Aruba 51/Jamaica 45 or similar), would you book a King bed or a 5th sleeper? Price is pretty much identical. I obviously don't need 2 beds but I don't know if there are other differences in terms of room size, amenities, location and so on. Thanks!

If you were traveling alone and wanted to be close to the skyliner (Aruba 51/Jamaica 45 or similar), would you book a King bed or a 5th sleeper? Price is pretty much identical. I obviously don't need 2 beds but I don't know if there are other differences in terms of room size, amenities, location and so on. Thanks!
I would pick a king bed or even 2 queens. The 5th sleeper thing takes up more floor space compared to the standard piece of furniture in non 5th sleeper rooms

We chose a 5th sleeper for two reasons: one, it looks like the furniture piece with the sleeper is a little nicer and adds some color to what appears that be an otherwise bland room. Two, it gives me a place to prop my kids up for putting on shoes, etc. (though the latter does not apply in your case.)

We won't know until CBR reopens,but although buses were available "Pre King Covid" at the Skyliner Resorts,it has been Skyliner only at Pop Century since reopening there.
Does anyone know now that CBR is open, are they running buses to HS and Epcot or skyliner only?

The "new" Banana Cabana is one awesome bar!

INCREDIBLE "atmosphere".

Beautifully themed open-air space,great food(the food comes out of Sebastian's kitchen),great drinks,great staff,TVs for watching sporting events,great views of Barefoot Bay and Skyliner and great views of Epcot and DHS fireworks when they return.

One of the best bars on property.:)

WOW!!! Thank you so much for posting this as I had been wondering what the new pool bar would be like!!!

Can anyone tell me which villages are open at CBR and which pools are open?

We just returned from CBR yesterday.

It looked like they were placing most people in Jamaica (the parking lot was very full). We were in Aruba and it was fairly empty - just a few people. The smaller village pools were open. As we took the internal bus, we didn't see many people or cars in Martinique or Barbados and the bus never went over to Trinidad.

Can anyone tell me which villages are open at CBR and which pools are open?
Ditto above post. At CBR now and we’re in Jamaica. Looks like majority of guests are in Jamaica and Aruba but all areas are open except for Trinidad which is actually closed right now, cones are blocking the area off. We have never stayed here before but heads up, when the skyliner is down for inclement weather, you have to head to the skyliner bus stop, not internal bus stops, to catch a bus to get to Epcot or DHS. We didn’t know that, as did other guests we talked to.

I know the answer is probably no but are the Coke Freestyle machines open in the areas like Jamaica. That was sooo handy the last time I was there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter