Disney's Character Warehouse Stores open?

Has anyone gone to one of the Character Warehouses since they've reopened?
The parks themselves have awesome deals of several collections plus 30% for APs, so I'm curious what "new" merchandise they have at the warehouses.

Anyone been lately? I'm wondering if there is a long line to get in and crowded it is inside.

Anyone been lately? I'm wondering if there is a long line to get in and crowded it is inside.

I went on the Sunday before last. I actually went to both locations in Orlando. The one on Vineland had about a 2 hour wait. Within 30 minutes, I had already seen everything else I wanted to in the other stores (because there really aren't any of the other stores at either location that interest me other than Auntie Anne's) so I decided to go to the International Drive location as well. I got in the virtual line there and confirmed that you could be in both at once.

Then, because I still had at least an hour for either store, I went to the mall to visit the American Girl store. Unfortunately, both of the Disney outlets sent me notifications that it was my turn within less than 5 minutes of each other. Employees at the stores told me that even though the notification doesn't say it, they want people to return within 15 minutes of getting their text and they will take you off the list after about an hour or so. So I was fine at the International Drive location when I returned there, but by the time I finished there and got back to Vineland, they had bumped me from the list. Thankfully, the return line was empty at that point and they checked with a manager and they were able to look up that I had been on the list, so they kindly went ahead and let me in. I think it helped that I was alone, so it wasn't like I was trying to get a lot of people in.

So that was a bit of a mess, but it ended up working out for me. There were a few differences in what the two stores were selling, but not many. The Vineland location definitely has the better layout and more space overall. At the International Drive one, I had a couple times where I was trapped by other people and couldn't move around, so if you're concerned about that, Vineland is probably the better option, although it also had the longer wait.

Parking is a nightmare at both, at least before sunset on the weekend. If you see an open spot anywhere, even if it's on the opposite side of the mall from where you want to be, just take it right away. Otherwise you could drive in circles forever and still not find anything else. It's totally luck of the draw for one to open up in front of you.

I just returned from WDW and visited both of the outlet stores. We decided that it might be better to go to the stores later in the day and this worked out well. The outlets closed at 9 PM and we got to the stores around 7. We signed up with the virtual queue and were told the wait would be about 30 minutes. At the Vineland location, we received our return text message in 20 minutes. At International Drive, it was about 10 minutes. Social distancing was a problem at both stores with International Drive being the worst. The outlet center at International Drive also had a major problem with people either not wearing their masks correctly or not wearing them at all.
Parking at that time was a lot better than earlier in the day and they are no longer charging to park in the garage at the Vineland Outlets.
The International Drive store had a much better selection of merchandise then Vineland. They had Flower and Garden items as well as Halloween. The Vineland store was pretty picked over but did have quite a bit of Halloween merchandise.
All in all, the virtual queue worked out OK for us but I definitely felt unsafe in both stores. People were just not adhering to the 6 foot social distancing and there were too many people in the stores.

Does the warehouse have Mickey and Phineas and Ferb including Sasha and Hop Pop from Amphibia plush toys?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!