Disney's Classes During DCP

DrAlbertFalls

There's always time for a smackeral of wonder
I just applied for the 2019 spring program and even though I am thinking I'll get denied since this is my first go, I'm already doing research for the little things.

What classes did y'all take during your program? What was the workload like? How many classes?

I'm looking through the list and I like the Leadership 101, the Heritage class, and Communications, but I know I probably shouldn't take all three during my first program.

Also, what is the difference between a seminar exploration and the collegiate class?

I don't really understand the class aspect yet, so any information would be wonderful!

Good luck with your application!!! My dd made it in her first try so it does happen!! She didn't take any classes. She wanted to but they filled up incredibly quickly. So, be aware that many CPs want these classes, but most don't get in.

DD has full intention of trying to take as many of their classes as they allowed (she was there almost a year), with one in particular being her top choice. She was on top of it and yet she only got one in class, and not the one she really wanted. She was happy to have at least one on her resume (these similar classes are taught to corporate for big bucks) when many she knew couldn't even get one.

Good luck!

Good luck with your application!!! My dd made it in her first try so it does happen!! She didn't take any classes. She wanted to but they filled up incredibly quickly. So, be aware that many CPs want these classes, but most don't get in.
Thank you!
Ah, I guess I didn't realize you weren't required to take a class! That makes a lot of sense; there are so little class options.

DD has full intention of trying to take as many of their classes as they allowed (she was there almost a year), with one in particular being her top choice. She was on top of it and yet she only got one in class, and not the one she really wanted. She was happy to have at least one on her resume (these similar classes are taught to corporate for big bucks) when many she knew couldn't even get one.

Good luck!
I have heard the classes are rigorous and are very intentional. That's really interesting! I'm definitely glad she got into at least one. Thanks for telling me this.
Thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!