Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Our last night at WL before moving over the Riviera (wish it had Club Level!). For dinner/ appetizers tonight there was chicken, roasted vegetables, macaroni and cheese along with the assorted cold salads and charcuterie items. It was all very good.

IMG_9247.jpeg

Tonight’s cobbler was a repeat of Thursday’s berry. A little disappointed that Apple didn’t show up this stay, but berry is still great. We were proud of completing the cobbler challenge, which is having it all four nights of the stay

And yes there really is berry cobbler under the ice cream.
IMG_9266.jpeg

Had a wonderful 5 night stay at CSR Chronos Club last week. While I had stayed before my parents had not and it was fun to introduce them to Disney’s “newest” club level. Out of 3 CSR CL stays this was my first time getting a room actually on the 15th floor so that was awesome, my parents were across the hall without even requesting it so that was nice as well.

Nothing seemed to have changed much since my Dec trip. Breakfast is solid, snacks in the afternoon are nice (one day we asked about ice cream and they said they’d check and came back with a couple Mickey Bars), dinner not really our style but it was solid for an appetizer spread and we did dinner elsewhere afterwards each night. We’ve already covered the interesting wine pour situation 🤣

Staff were excellent with allergies. They made my Dad scrambled eggs without milk and got my sister gluten free pasta, bread & muffins while never once making either of them feel they were an inconvenience. The staff were always very cheerful, often chatty. The 2 espresso machines are ideal so when one goes down you’re still good to go! No kids in our party but I saw many who seemed delighted with those pretty mocktails they do for kids at the club.

One afternoon I came in and it seemed a group of TAs was being toured around by Disney (people wearing big badges with Disney and their agencies names on them), a Disney CM leading them and they were taking photos left and right but not touching the offerings. So, maybe we’ll be seeing a publicity push for Chronos or CLs soon.

IMG_1674.jpegIMG_1673.jpeg
Sausage frittata, bacon, oatmeal & Spanish potatoes. Potatoes were usually rather cool so grab them last and eat them first. Oatmeal was out every morning. Bacon would switch out with sausage. Frittata switched with scrambled eggs.

IMG_1670.jpeg
IMG_1671.jpeg
Gluten friendly Raspberry biscuit cake & lemon olive oil cake with blueberry sauce. There were usually 2 different rotating desserts over here at night. Up at the counter they always had choc covered espresso beans, M&Ms and chocolate cupcakes with white frosting. They had other stuff there too but I don’t recall and didn’t grab a photo.

IMG_1657.jpeg
IMG_1658.jpeg
IMG_1656.jpeg
IMG_1655.jpeg
Top two photos were pretty consistent, kid dish changed between pasta, Mac n cheese and corn dog nuggets. This particular evenings apps were potatos bravas with spicy aioli and salmon with tomato chutney. My salmon was quite dry but my Mom’s was fine so if yours is lousy maybe try another piece. Didn’t see the swordfish, I think that’s only once a week so maybe we missed that night. The night they did heart of palm cakes and tuna they went through a lot of Mac N Cheese, pretty much the same behavior I saw in Dec. I’m not the only non-fan of those lol…

We are staying club level for the first time in June at the Grand Floridian. What kinds of things should I be telling them ahead of time? I have gestational diabetes, so have to eat low carb, and my boys have allergies. Do I tell them this or do they not care? Kind of what is out is what you get? Thank you!

We are staying club level for the first time in June at the Grand Floridian. What kinds of things should I be telling them ahead of time? I have gestational diabetes, so have to eat low carb, and my boys have allergies. Do I tell them this or do they not care? Kind of what is out is what you get? Thank you!
Send DSS an email. Once you’re there talk to the CMs. CSR was good with our group allergies and I see no reason GF won’t be as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter