Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Hi all so I'm trying to shore up my dining for my March trip. So question for my more experienced CL visitors.

My daughter, her bestie and I decided we will fly out earlier (I got them to agree to not go to the 2 classes they had for the day so we can take full advantage of RPC experience though they don't know it yet lol) so now we will be at GF mid day for our CL stay. I originally had a couple Narcoossee's reservations one for 5:55p and another at 9p. Now I'm trying to figure out if I should do no meal reservations for the day or do a mid day (Afternoon tea at the GF or Grand Floridian cafe) or late reservation (Keep the Narcoossee's or do another late reservation or hit a GF lounge for a late night snack).

I figured we will be there by Mid day delights/Afternoon tea at RPC . Just try to guage if from 12p to 10p what's offered at the lounge would be substantial enough to tied us over for the day. They are 18 they don't have huge appetites and my daughter usually skips breakfast daily and snacks a good amount. I no longer can eat a ton at one sitting because I had WLS last year.

You thoughts would be helpful. TIA

We love the soup midday at gf, it’s out 11:30-4p they lso have breads and meats and we make little sandwiches too.

At 2:30 the scones and other treats come out. The tea room is fun but this will be free. The tea station is nice and even my ds22 admits he likes tea with scones and listening to the piano player/ orchestra in the afternoon. I recommend the 5th floor seating too. It’s cozy up there.

You can mobile order from gaspies and run and grab the food and eat in the lounge anytime. DD’s bf eats a lot lol and that was helpful at 9p when just desserts out,

If I do a TS with cl I tend to just order an appetizer. They have some nice ones at Narcoosees . Check the menu and see what you think?

Alternative is to take the gilrs over to poly. The outdoor seating of traders is a fun place and the girls may enjoy that. Also the menu is appetizers like sushi and wontons etc.

Last edited:
She said that the way she uses to get the Magic Bands off her account is to list them as "lost" - that supposedly removes them from the account, whereas deactivating they are still in the account and can be reactivated.
I had called Disney IT and they told me the same thing about the decline MB feature not working since they rolled out Premium MBs. But they didn't tell me about reporting bands as lost. They told me to bring them to the resort and they will destroy and recycle them.

Last edited:

I thought the same thing at first!!!!!! Figured she’s either health conscious or not really a big eater!!!!!! 😂 😂 😂
I know! I was wondering why Narcoosees would be known for their apples, and thought they might not be very happy if people made an ADR and ordered just an apple! I love it when something hits my funny bone just right, it makes my day much better :-) .

This is the second day in a row I just happened to read a post that struck me as hilarious, and made me giggle every time I read it!

I know! I was wondering why Narcoosees would be known for their apples, and thought they might not be very happy if people made an ADR and ordered just an apple! I love it when something hits my funny bone just right, it makes my day much better :-) .

This is the second day in a row I just happened to read a post that struck me as hilarious, and made me giggle every time I read it!

I can picture Trish being fancy about it too... 😂 😂

We love the soup midday at gf, it’s out 11:30-4p they lso have breads and meats and we make little sandwiches too.

At 2:30 the scones and other treats come out. The tea room is fun but this will be free. The tea station is nice and even my ds22 admits he likes tea with scones and listening to the piano player/ orchestra in the afternoon. I recommend the 5th floor seating too. It’s cozy up there.

You can mobile order from gaspies and run and grab the food and eat in the lounge anytime. DD’s bf eats a lot lol and that was helpful at 9p when just desserts out,

If I do a TS with cl I tend to just order an apple. They have some nice ones at Narcoosees . Shceck the menu and see what you think?

Alternative is to take the gilrs over to poly. The outdoor seating of traders is a fun place and the girls may enjoy that. Also the menu is appetizers like sushi and wontons etc.
Thanks so much that's exactly what I'm going to do cancelled all the table service for that day. And figured we could go to one of the lounges or late night places for a snack if we are still hungry.

I have an afternoon tea booked for the next day I figure we can decide if we still want to do that after we see what the CL gives us on the 1st day. It's one of my daughter's favorite experiences.

I had called Disney IT and they told me the same thing about the decline MB feature not working since they rolled out Premium MBs. But they didn't tell me about reporting bands as lost. They told me to bring them to the resort and they will destroy and recycle them. I am going to try reporting my unwanted gray band as lost and see if it "magically" disappears. :)
This. IT is, as usual, off base with their suggestion of reporting them as lost. I was told that a couple years ago too. Thing is, it doesn't do anything to remove them. They stay there, just like reporting them as inactive does. What you can do to get rid of them is as you say, bring them to the resort OR, what I did, ask the resort to remove all those reported as Lost or marked inactive. THAT worked. Calling does too but why bother with that when they can do it at the resort just fine. I had a batch done last year and now I've got another batch marked for deletion.

Thanks so much that's exactly what I'm going to do cancelled all the table service for that day. And figured we could go to one of the lounges or late night places for a snack if we are still hungry.

I have an afternoon tea booked for the next day I figure we can decide if we still want to do that after we see what the CL gives us on the 1st day. It's one of my daughter's favorite experiences.
Mine too! Thats how she gets me to book gf cl. She eats her weight in scones .

Any room recommendations on Sugarloaf Grand Floridian CL? Requesting through Touring Plans. Thank you!
It is the hardest building lol.

Do you want open or dormer balcony?

Quiet or near elevator?

I prefer rooms over the atrium but others do not due to noise.

Garden/pool view or marina?

Marina has partial fireworks view and you can hear HEA soundtrack from that side piped from GGG.

If any of the above appeals to you request that.

Lucky the building is small so easy to get around.

Thanks guys thats what I figured. I'm a complete foodie but after my surgery my portions are going to be a lot smaller. I love food so I want to make sure all my based are covered. My alcohol will be limited either way after surgery I'm a very light weight can only drink a little or I will be completely drunk lol So I'm mostly focused on meals.
I'm not a huge fan of having a lot of ADRs unless it's somewhere that you know you have to eat at, somewhere you're excited to go. If you're only really making them to make sure you have something to eat, then I would cancel them. See how you feel after the lounge and maybe just hop around on the monorail and have some snacks at different restaurants along the way. Most of the time you can get a seat at the bar without having a reservation.

I'm going to ask a stupid question. I keep reading how it is a pain to get to Epcot from GF. I agree it seems annoying taking 2 monorails. However, I never see anyone complain about that when talking about the CR/BLT. Wouldn't it be the same thing? Am I missing something?

It is the hardest building lol.

Do you want open or dormer balcony?

Quiet or near elevator?

I prefer rooms over the atrium but others do not due to noise.

Garden/pool view or marina?

Marina has partial fireworks view and you can hear HEA soundtrack from that side piped from GGG.

If any of the above appeals to you request that.

Lucky the building is small so easy to get around.
Thank you!!!!! This is so helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter