Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

So I couldn't add another night to our stay like I wanted to. Considering a split stay between Beach Club and Grand Floridian - both club level. Thinking two nights at each. Could do 1 night at BC and 3 at GC but BC pool is tempting. Might get us the best of both words. Thoughts?

If we do a split stay can I still book 60 days out for our whole stay? We are Annual Passholders.

I'm going to ask a stupid question. I keep reading how it is a pain to get to Epcot from GF. I agree it seems annoying taking 2 monorails. However, I never see anyone complain about that when talking about the CR/BLT. Wouldn't it be the same thing? Am I missing something?
I assume it is because resort mono goes GF/MK/C/TTC. Poly via mono would be even longer as it is the stop after TTC, but it is an easy walk from Poly to TTC. One can also walk from GF to Poly to TTC, but I assume most people would choose not to do so.

I haven’t stayed CL at WL since just before they started the CC work, so maybe 2015. They didn’t have them back then, but things change by the week so that’s ancient history now lol.
Had the mini bottles in Nov ‘19 as well. But I suspect with this rumored(confirmed? I admittedly have not been keeping up around here!) re-model of the CL floor the offerings could see a change as well!

So I couldn't add another night to our stay like I wanted to. Considering a split stay between Beach Club and Grand Floridian - both club level. Thinking two nights at each. Could do 1 night at BC and 3 at GC but BC pool is tempting. Might get us the best of both words. Thoughts?

If we do a split stay can I still book 60 days out for our whole stay? We are Annual Passholders.
I was able to make FP reservations for my upcoming Mar back to back split stay all at once. However in Sept for my Nov trip I was only able to make the FP reservations one trip at a time despite also being back to back split stays and everything was linked in the accounts the same way each time.

Personally 2/2 would be my preference. One night is barely enough time to realize which hotel you’re in!

Had the mini bottles in Nov ‘19 as well. But I suspect with this rumored(confirmed? I admittedly have not been keeping up around here!) re-model of the CL floor the offerings could see a change as well!
Didn’t they redo the lounge fairly recently? Are they doing the regular resort rooms soon? I had been thinking they had been done also, but maybe it was just the lounge and half of the floor was taken for cc.

Didn’t they redo the lounge fairly recently? Are they doing the regular resort rooms soon? I had been thinking they had been done also, but maybe it was just the lounge and half of the floor was taken for cc.
The lounge was redone in the last 3 years. Moved to a totally new spot, totally new lounge. The rooms haven't been touched in much longer than that. We stayed there 6 years ago and they are exactly the same now.
I asked the GM at the resort what was happening with CL and they only confirmed to me that the rooms were being done. The entire floor closed. My thought is that's why the CL was closed, not to redo it but because there are no rooms open, so no guests. No guests, no need for CL services.

I'm going to ask a stupid question. I keep reading how it is a pain to get to Epcot from GF. I agree it seems annoying taking 2 monorails. However, I never see anyone complain about that when talking about the CR/BLT. Wouldn't it be the same thing? Am I missing something?

It is the same dynamic from CR too.

It tends to play less into my mindset with CR because when I stay there, it's 'usually' a MK-focused short trip - like for MNSSHP or something... so less of an Epcot focus. We're more likely to use Minnie Van or taxi from both GF and CR when Epcot is concerned. Monorail if we're feeling leisurely with no schedule.

I was able to make FP reservations for my upcoming Mar back to back split stay all at once. However in Sept for my Nov trip I was only able to make the FP reservations one trip at a time despite also being back to back split stays and everything was linked in the accounts the same way each time.

Personally 2/2 would be my preference. One night is barely enough time to realize which hotel you’re in!

Thank you!

I had called Disney IT and they told me the same thing about the decline MB feature not working since they rolled out Premium MBs. But they didn't tell me about reporting bands as lost. They told me to bring them to the resort and they will destroy and recycle them. I am going to try reporting my unwanted gray band as lost and see if it "magically" disappears. :)

I’m glad we were told much of the same thing! If my MDE says to pick them up at the front desk I will ask them to recycle them and hopefully that takes it off my account. If they get mailed to my house, I’m going to report those as “lost”!

I just hope IT gets this issue fixed real soon!

Well, we are sitting at the airport waiting for our flight to Nashville. We had an amazing trip.Our anniversary dinner at the Flying Fish was delicious and the best part was our daughter and son-in-law from California had arranged to pay for our meal.
Once again the Boardwalk Inn did not disappoint! We will be back in just 5 weeks with our son and his family for Spring break! Totally non relaxing trip.

So excited! Just booked another club level stay at the BWI for October. That will make 5 stays there this year. Had to go so I can see my favorite cast members!

Thank you so much for your pictures of the BWI CL. With some health issues with my parents it has been a while since I have been on the Disboards and a while since we have been to DW - about a 1 1/2 years - way to long for us. We love the BWI CL and their CMs and so excited to book a Poly CL/BWI CL split for this summer. So glad to hear that the BWI is still the same as we remember.

Poly CL is a personal favorite of mine, I’m happy to answer any questions / post pics as needed. I was last there late Dec/early Jan.

After a long time away we were so happy to book a Poly CL/BWI CL split for this summer. I was trying to find some recent reviews of the Poly and will go back to your post in Dec/Jan.

Since I have been gone our DD got her Masters and has become a full time CM - working for Disney/ABC in NYC. We love that we get to enjoy her great discounts and can't wait to be back to the Poly and BWI. Looking forward to reading your post.

Can anyone "school me" on the CL choices at CR?
Here's what I know, and don't know. Anyone that can help fill in the ? would be greatly appreciated
There are 2 options, Atrium and ? called NA (Not Atrium) until I learn the name, if it has one.
Atrium is all housed in one floor, rooms and lounge. I have stayed in this
NA is on a different floor? It has it's own lounge?
I know you can book Atrium online.
NA is only bookable by phone? If you want to inquire if it's available what do you ask for, to make sure you don't get Atrium
NA CL reservations get access to both CL? Or just the NA one?

I’m glad we were told much of the same thing! If my MDE says to pick them up at the front desk I will ask them to recycle them and hopefully that takes it off my account. If they get mailed to my house, I’m going to report those as “lost”!

I just hope IT gets this issue fixed real soon!
You will want to explicitly tell them to remove all bands marked as inactive or lost. They won't just do it

Hi all! Does anyone have any information regarding Poly CL on New Years Eve/New Years day? We have a reservation and was wondering what they do special for the holidays, if anything.

Can anyone "school me" on the CL choices at CR?
Here's what I know, and don't know. Anyone that can help fill in the ? would be greatly appreciated
There are 2 options, Atrium and ? called NA (Not Atrium) until I learn the name, if it has one.
Atrium is all housed in one floor, rooms and lounge. I have stayed in this
NA is on a different floor? It has it's own lounge?
I know you can book Atrium online.
NA is only bookable by phone? If you want to inquire if it's available what do you ask for, to make sure you don't get Atrium
NA CL reservations get access to both CL? Or just the NA one?
I believe it’s called Tower Club, and I believe it’s on the 14th floor. I have had CMs on the phone tell me it doesn’t exist 😆, although of course it does, and is only bookable by phone. It does have its own lounge.

I believe it’s called Tower Club, and I believe it’s on the 14th floor. I have had CMs on the phone tell me it doesn’t exist 😆, although of course it does, and is only bookable by phone. It does have its own lounge.
I wonder if the phone CM only acknowledge that it exists if they can see it as available for your dates?
Wonder if there's any use in trying to contact DSS with any questions about it? I know they can help with a lot but probably not actually booking something
Anyone happen to know how it works in regards to discounts? Is it always left off them? Available but with same risk of being sold out as any other?
We have Atrium booked for a couple of nights and got to thinking, this may be a good time to try for Tower but I want to have my ducks in a row before calling in a futile attempt to deal with a phone agent. It's a big enough pain to call period, but to call for something that I am not clear on is opening me up to even more frustration.

I wonder if the phone CM only acknowledge that it exists if they can see it as available for your dates?
Wonder if there's any use in trying to contact DSS with any questions about it? I know they can help with a lot but probably not actually booking something
Anyone happen to know how it works in regards to discounts? Is it always left off them? Available but with same risk of being sold out as any other?
We have Atrium booked for a couple of nights and got to thinking, this may be a good time to try for Tower but I want to have my ducks in a row before calling in a futile attempt to deal with a phone agent. It's a big enough pain to call period, but to call for something that I am not clear on is opening me up to even more frustration.

I have only stayed there once, on a bounceback. I didn’t even realize it was Tower Club until researching here after booking. The only category available was “ king standard, club level”. This was about 4 years ago. Nowhere on my reservation was it listed as “Tower Club” & the CM did not refer to it as that when booking. From what I figured out, that particular room (king standard) is only on the Tower Club level. The other rooms are suites & a few queen standard rooms. So maybe ask for king or queen standard & see what they say?

Last edited:
I’m also curious how to book the Tower Club with queen beds. We were upgraded to a suite there a few years ago and would love to stay again (minus the cost of the suite!). I tried to call once (as I know it can only be booked on the phone) to get a sense of the price, but I was told it didn’t exist. :sad2: I’d love to know what I should be asking for when trying to book this!

In poking around at TP it does appear that there are all of 2 King Rooms and maybe 1 Queen room, that isn't part of a suite.
So it is entirely possible it's not a category that you can book and you can just be assigned. And King CL is ONLY Tower level. Which would be why it wasn't distinguished as such at booking.
The difficulty is, room configuration on TP is not always right. They don't have a good handle on where King beds are so I'm not 100% on that, but it's the impression I get from looking at their list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter