Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Good morning!! We are so excited to have snagged GV CL at the Poly for our September trip! We booked Lagoon view at the Poly for this trip about a year ago at rack rate and have been checking daily to see if we could get a room with the Fall discount. Then this past weekend the stars aligned. Sure the view went from Lagoon to Garden, but CL w/ discount ended up much cheaper, so we'll take it!

This will be our first trip in 6 years and the first with our twins who will be 18 months old in Sept. And first time staying club level! Now to research to make sure we take advantage of all the club level offers. Oh, and if the next 93 days can move a bit more quickly... :)

I love when the CL rooms come out cheaper with the discounts. Enjoy Poly - truly our favorite resort. So exciting for your twins. We have twins but they are teenagers now - time goes by so fast. Enjoy!!!

Need help....our trip got extended (oh shame :cheer2:) so we needed to book 2 additional nights someplace. We are staying 6 nights at BLT and have the DxDDP. I know by the end of the 6 nights we will be done with TS and pretty much food in general :rotfl:. So I thought this would be the perfect time to try CL. We (meaning me, my family doesn't care or even listen to me discussing it) are trying to decide between GF SL and Poly GV. If you had to pick, which would it be? I'm sure we can't go wrong with either, we have always wanted to stay at both. I think the majority of our food those 2 days will come from the lounge, we plan to be hanging out by the pool and just relaxing after a week in the parks. No sure this would sway the decision, but Poly is about $60/night more. Thank you so much for your input!

I too am always jealous of these codes! And I am green with envy towards my oldest daughter who has gotten them three times in the mail in the past year. She can't afford her own Disney vacation - she's a poor grad student! All because I opened some magic door for her when I put her as the lead on a 2nd room I booked for our vacation 2 years ago - I paid for the room. pixiedust: If only Disney would let these codes be transferred to other family members.
I did the same thing with my youngest son. Since then he has gotten a UOC in the mail for the summer (which he used) and two times he booked std rooms and was offered upsell to CL for $75 (he took it once). They know what they are doing.

*The time he used the UOC he got offered the CL upsell which was surprising.

Good morning!! We are so excited to have snagged GV CL at the Poly for our September trip! We booked Lagoon view at the Poly for this trip about a year ago at rack rate and have been checking daily to see if we could get a room with the Fall discount. Then this past weekend the stars aligned. Sure the view went from Lagoon to Garden, but CL w/ discount ended up much cheaper, so we'll take it!

This will be our first trip in 6 years and the first with our twins who will be 18 months old in Sept. And first time staying club level! Now to research to make sure we take advantage of all the club level offers. Oh, and if the next 93 days can move a bit more quickly... :)

Congrats on the discount. Sounds like an amazing trip with celebrating a lot of firsts! Hope you will report back after your trip :wizard:.

Oops, I did it again :rolleyes1

With AP fall rates finally hitting the website yesterday, what's a person who is still lamenting their return from Poly CL 2 weeks ago supposed to do?

Well of course we know what said person does - 2 windows open on the laptop, airline and Disney, for hours - relentlessly, and almost hoping there is nothing to find. Because then you avoid the 'oh my gosh, should I do this?' moments.

What? An Epcot resort during food & wine is actually available? Wait, the only room available is club level? Ooohh, I really wasn't planning on spending quite so much, so soon. I really wanted October and not September.

And now Disney logic .... I can hardly get any availability to come up through the middle of October, even rack rate. It's only a short vacation. There's so much to do in the Epcot resort area without getting on any transportation. I should take that Epcot CL AP-rate room I found in September. A bird in the hand - I have no idea when the AP-rates are going to come out for the end of October and beyond, plus it seems like a lot of resorts are already not showing availability. :confused3 After all, it's an Epcot resort, it's food & wine, it's 35% off with the AP, it's club level for $60 more per night than I paid for that AoA cars suite just a couple of weeks ago, it's newly refurbished, they say even the public areas should be complete by 'fall', maybe 'fall' will be in the middle of September. I can always cancel it if something good pops up for October ...

:sail: YC CL September weekend getaway booked.

Since I have the room booked, maybe I should do a little planning. Wow, I was able to snag a Rose & Crown ADR 90 minutes before Illuminations. Since we're there, we should do FoP again. I should see what day we should do AK. There's an EMH morning the Monday we're there - we can do rope-drop FoP again, that worked out great a couple of weeks ago - just 20 minutes. And hopefully I can get a fp+ for official opening time. DH loves Boma breakfast buffet - he'll be happy I got an ADR for our AK morning, he missed not going in June ...

I can always change these plans. Who am I kidding :rotfl:

I need to go set a reminder for my 60-day fp+ day :thumbsup2

That Disney logic will get you every time....LOL! Congrats on the discount. Have a great trip :goodvibes.

With the website actually working well today and all fall AP rates showing, I got myself into some trouble too. CR CL in September for MNSSHP. Oops. :littleangel:

Gotta love unplanned trips to go back just for a party ;).

We are doing a split stay CR non-CL/Poly CL in August and I thought that would be it for a while. But nope, got an emailed UOC today and just booked YC CL for the week after Thanksgiving. Unfortunately, flights are horrendous that weekend but I'm sure I'll sort it out. At least I have the resort booked!

Congrats on the UOC and finding availability! Hope you find decent airfare. Enjoy the planning :).

Need help....our trip got extended (oh shame :cheer2:) so we needed to book 2 additional nights someplace. We are staying 6 nights at BLT and have the DxDDP. I know by the end of the 6 nights we will be done with TS and pretty much food in general :rotfl:. So I thought this would be the perfect time to try CL. We (meaning me, my family doesn't care or even listen to me discussing it) are trying to decide between GF SL and Poly GV. If you had to pick, which would it be? I'm sure we can't go wrong with either, we have always wanted to stay at both. I think the majority of our food those 2 days will come from the lounge, we plan to be hanging out by the pool and just relaxing after a week in the parks. No sure this would sway the decision, but Poly is about $60/night more. Thank you so much for your input!

My choice would be Poly GV CL. We haven't stayed CL yet at the Poly, but have stayed GF SL and while I'm glad I tried it, I wasn't impressed. I found the lounge kind of blah and not very relaxing (just my opinion). Good luck deciding :wizard:.

Our family loves Poly CL especially when we are having more pool and lounge time. The lounge is larger and to us seems like more lounge space, the fireworks view is better and for us with the kids it is easy to get in and out of the Hawaii longhouse when we need snacks and drinks. We enjoyed Sugarloaf also but feel staying at Poly is like coming home :love:

I never stayed at Gf but love love love the poly. Hawaii building is an amazing location. The resort is so relaxing and beautiful. I would stay poly hands down.

Sent my dining reservation request to DSS for Ohana. They secured it for me. I'm so happy.
How long until your visit?

I'm curious b/c I had a "missed call" from DSS last Saturday (we were very busy) and they didn't leave a message which I thought was odd. I tried to return the call during the day during the week and was on hold and was having none of that. Our trip is in about 190ish days and I'm trying to figure out if I should return the call or just email.

How long until your visit?

I'm curious b/c I had a "missed call" from DSS last Saturday (we were very busy) and they didn't leave a message which I thought was odd. I tried to return the call during the day during the week and was on hold and was having none of that. Our trip is in about 190ish days and I'm trying to figure out if I should return the call or just email.

I'm 180 days out today. I reached out earlier this week and then called with my CC info to secure reservation. They were prompt with their replies and super helpful. Definitely reach out by email with your requests. They will need a credit card to secure the reservation but they told me to call with the information.

Wanted to ask...we'll be at AKL CL next month, staying in a regular room. Will we have access to washer/dryers at no charge?

We have been staying on rented DVC points so we've gotten kind of spoiled being able to do a load or two of laundry for free. Curious if this was the case with CL rooms.

Not sure, it'll depend whether your magic band will open the laundry room on the 5th floor. If it does, then yes! :)

Not sure, it'll depend whether your magic band will open the laundry room on the 5th floor. If it does, then yes! :)

Has anyone been able to open laundry doors with a CL, non-DVC room?
Unless this is a glitch on Disney IT, I wouldn't expect it to work! (well, given the state of magic in Disney IT…)

Congrats on the discount. Sounds like an amazing trip with celebrating a lot of firsts! Hope you will report back after your trip :wizard:.

That Disney logic will get you every time....LOL! Congrats on the discount. Have a great trip :goodvibes.

Gotta love unplanned trips to go back just for a party ;).

Congrats on the UOC and finding availability! Hope you find decent airfare. Enjoy the planning :).

My choice would be Poly GV CL. We haven't stayed CL yet at the Poly, but have stayed GF SL and while I'm glad I tried it, I wasn't impressed. I found the lounge kind of blah and not very relaxing (just my opinion). Good luck deciding :wizard:.

Thank you for the information, we are looking for someplace to relax for sure!

Our family loves Poly CL especially when we are having more pool and lounge time. The lounge is larger and to us seems like more lounge space, the fireworks view is better and for us with the kids it is easy to get in and out of the Hawaii longhouse when we need snacks and drinks. We enjoyed Sugarloaf also but feel staying at Poly is like coming home :love:

First world problems here, I know both would be wonderful. I have always wanted to stay at Poly, our FAVORITE resort is Aulani...as close to HI I can get this year. Thanks for the info...I need to decide soon, we leave next week :cool1:

I'm 180 days out today. I reached out earlier this week and then called with my CC info to secure reservation. They were prompt with their replies and super helpful. Definitely reach out by email with your requests. They will need a credit card to secure the reservation but they told me to call with the information.

This is really encouraging information! We are going to be out of the country at 180 days for our next trip, and I've been tearing my hair out figuring how to get online at the right time of day, with dodgy internet access. I'm just going to put it in the hands of the experts and let them work their magic. :thumbsup2

:thanks: :disrocks:

Thanks for the info...my heart is leaning towards Poly, has always been on my dream list of places to stay!

We have stayed at both and the GF SL to us isn't even close to the Poly CL. We love the Poly CL - the Hawaii building is wonderful, the location is wonderful, the view is wonderful and the CMs are wonderful. The Poly is just home to us and so relaxing.

Congratulations! Would you mind sharing the price you received for the CL room?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter