Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Can someone remind me what afternoon snacks usually looks like? Is it mostly a chips/crackers to grab and go and some soda situation? Do they offer beer/wine in the afternoons? We plan to spend our afternoons by the pool.

PS - Were booked into Board Walk Inn CL.
Beer and wine are not out in the afternoon but you can ask a cm to get something for you. It's kind of a slog from the club lounge to any of the pools. If you're planning to use the feature pool it's a lot easier to just get beverages from the pool bar.

Can someone remind me what afternoon snacks usually looks like? Is it mostly a chips/crackers to grab and go and some soda situation? Do they offer beer/wine in the afternoons? We plan to spend our afternoons by the pool.

PS - Were booked into Board Walk Inn CL.
Hello! Yes, we were there for our first Boardwalk Club Level stay in October. If things are the same, you definitely won't be disappointed. The Cast Members were wonderful about going to get any beer or wine choices we had during afternoon snacks. You can also ask for water bottles to be filled with ice to take to your room or to the park. Hope you enjoy your stay as much as we did!

Hello! Yes, we were there for our first Boardwalk Club Level stay in October. If things are the same, you definitely won't be disappointed. The Cast Members were wonderful about going to get any beer or wine choices we had during afternoon snacks. You can also ask for water bottles to be filled with ice to take to your room or to the park. Hope you enjoy your stay as much as we did!
Super helpful - thank you!

Beer and wine are not out in the afternoon but you can ask a cm to get something for you. It's kind of a slog from the club lounge to any of the pools. If you're planning to use the feature pool it's a lot easier to just get beverages from the pool bar.
Thanks! I don’t foresee us being willing to pay for more drinks when they’re already included in the CL costs 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter