• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Florida Fun in the Sun Ticket 30 day ticket

squitty

<font color=006633>With a little bit of Pixie Dust
Dont know if you already know about this?? found it on the budget board, thought somebody might benefit from it.

30 day ticket
Click on the link for all the info:D :D

This sounds like a really good deal, but I saw this in the 'small print'
This attraction ticket can only be sold in some International Areas.
Has anyone here tried to purchase one of these tickets?

No that sounds like value that almost too good to be true, providing you are going before next April. Smashing. ;)

I have sent an Email asking if they post to the UK. Will let you know when they get back to me:D

squitty i just checked on your link and dont see anything about a 30 day ticket is it still advertised or is it just me that cant see it?

Hi Banjo

Disney's Florida Fun in the Sun Ticket

Your Florida Fun In The Sun Ticket entitles you to admission for thirty (30) days to the Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot Center, Disney- MGM Studios, Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park, Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park, Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, Disney's River Country Water Park (open seasonally), Downtown Disney Please Island, DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Theme Park, Disney's Wide World of Sports Complex, Kennedy Space Center Visitor Center, Salvador Dali Museum, Edison-Ford Winter Estates, Miami Seaquarium, and Everglades Safari Park, starting with the first day of use at Any park or attractions listed above. (Admission to sporting events at Disney's Wide World of Sports Complex requiring a separate admission charge is not included).
One (1) Character Breakfast available at the following participating restaurants at the Walt Disney World Resort: Garden Grill Restaurant at Epcot, Restaurantosaurus at Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park, Hollywood & vie at the Disney- MGM Studios or Ohana at Disney's Polynesian Resort.
Character Breakfast includes: one (1) juice, one (1) main breakfast entree, one (1) hot beverage, and one (1) bakery item per person or full breakfast buffet. Tax included. Valid during breakfast operating hours only.
(Priority seating required)
Use of the Walt Disney World Resort transportation system (included monorails, ferryboats and motorcoaches)
The Florida Fun In The Sun Ticket expires 29 days after the date of first use.
Requests should be made at least 5 days prior.
Some restrictions apply.
The Florida Fun In The Sun Tickets or all tickets first used on or after March 31, 2003 will expire April 29,2003.
The Florida Fun In The Sun Tickets is valid for thirty (30) days starting with the first day of use at ANY park or attraction.
Florida Fun In The Sun Tickets guest must be aware that one or more theme parks, attractions or other venues may be closed in whole or in part temporarily or during the entire period of the guest's planned visit, without notice, due to refurbishing, capacity inclement weather or special events and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability to the owners of Walt Disney World Resort.
This attraction ticket can only be sold in some International Areas.

Hope this helps

Follow the link it is the sixth ticket down

Shame I don't have any plans to go - seems like a great deal!

Astrid x

thanks squitty eventualy found it, have you heard anything back from them yet ? or has anyone bought this ticket and how did it work out ? any info would help as this sounds like a great deal keep us posted.
margaret.

Hi

Just to say that we are still waiting for a reply from them:(
Not looking good so far...Will keep you posted though.:D

Hi

As promised I have just received this email from them:
<i>Yes, we do!
You can go to www.disneyareainfo.com and choose attractions
Look for the button by tickets now on-line and your request will be submitted immediately.
Or you can send us you credit card number with your request:
Information needed:
Arrival date in Orlando
When do you need your tickets do be deliver to you
If children, ages?
Address
Phone
Fax if any
Your name which should be the same as your credit card.</I>

I have had a look and it says $30.00 for international shipping.
:rolleyes:

Hope this helps someone..:)

Does it mean that everytime you enter a park you use one of your 30 days or is it like a 10 day pass and going to MK, epcot and a water park the same day only uses one day on your pass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter