Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've been back for a week now and our first stay at Poly was amazing! I did come home with a terrible cold but am recovered now. Poly was everything we hoped it would be. The weather was amazing and we got to spend lots of time at the pools.

Glad you had a great time and enjoyed the Poly :).

Thanks! Just making sure - I have a cash studio reservation for my birthday trip!! First time EVER at Poly!!

The Poly is amazing, you will love it! Have a great trip :wizard:.

Poly DVC people some news came out today at the annual meeting.

The permanent attached to the wall soap bottles will be coming soon to DVC rooms.

Poly DVC rooms will get refurbed in 2022.
Refurbed??? I realize I may be completely wrong, but that seems awfully soon after they first became available?

And booooooooo to the wall bottles. :(:(:(

Probably just a soft goods refurb which means some paint, minor stuff like that.
Hee... My immediate mental picture of refurbs these days is significant furniture replacements and stripping of carpet, a la CSR, CBR, or POP, so thank you for the much needed perspective. :rotfl:

Hee... My immediate mental picture of refurbs these days is significant furniture replacements and stripping of carpet, a la CSR, CBR, or POP, so thank you for the much needed perspective. :rotfl:
Do the poly rooms have carpet? They could be getting rid of that in this as well as most rooms now don’t have carpet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts