Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a lot of people don't like the separate buildings at the Poly because of the weather but I honestly prefer that to halls on halls on halls to get anywhere. It "feels" more compact for that reason.

The individual longhouses are part of the charm of the Poly and one of the things we love most.🌺 It's like being part of a small, quaint resort beyond the hustle and bustle of the World. ☺️💕

What's a half day patio?

The Oasis pool has a trio of patios you can rent, they’re not cabanas but you do get an attendant that will bring you food and drinks from the Oasis Bar. You can rent a patio for either a full or half day. We did a full day on our first stay a couple years ago, the day we went to MNSSHP, because it wasn’t that much more than a half.

The Oasis pool has a trio of patios you can rent, they’re not cabanas but you do get an attendant that will bring you food and drinks from the Oasis Bar. You can rent a patio for either a full or half day. We did a full day on our first stay a couple years ago, the day we went to MNSSHP, because it wasn’t that much more than a half.
Jinx!

We answered at the same time!

How much are the half and full day patio rentals? We will be there Memorial Day weekend and plan on a pool day. Do you make the reservation directly through the Poly?

We rented a half day last year and I think it was between $60-$70 I can’t remember for sure. But I do remember thinking it was worth it. I think our 1/2 day started at 3pm.
It was definitely worth it for me. We did a full day and half day. I think that was $70, and our half day was $40. So, the prices have gone up.

The full day was awesome, because it was me alone in the morning while the fam went to AK without me. Pure Heaven. I basically had the pool to myself, just a handful of people, super chill. Then in the afternoon, they returned to enjoy it with me. That’s when it got crowded, and there were no chairs.

The half day it stormed after the first hour. We had to take cover at the Oasis Bar, and we weren’t allowed to return except to retrieve our belongings and leave. :sad2: It was a waste.

It was definitely worth it for me. We did a full day and half day. I think that was $70, and our half day was $40. So, the prices have gone up.

The full day was awesome, because it was me alone in the morning while the fam went to AK without me. Pure Heaven. I basically had the pool to myself, just a handful of people, super chill. Then in the afternoon, they returned to enjoy it with me. That’s when it got crowded, and there were no chairs.

The half day it stormed after the first hour. We had to take cover at the Oasis Bar, and we weren’t allowed to return except to retrieve our belongings and leave. :sad2: It was a waste.
You’re probably right about the price I may have changed it to a full day that’s probably why I’m remembering $70, I tried to go through my emails to find it but I couldn’t. We really enjoyed it and thought it was good value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter