Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know they sell some smaller bottles of liquor in the gift shop. Does anyone know if they carry bourbon and if so, what brand?

A few questions ahead of an upcoming stay...

Villas studio: what type of coffee maker is there? Regular DVC Mr. Coffee style pot? If so, flat-bottom or cone filter? Or is it the Keurig cup style?

Is the food and beverage section of Moana Merch still open, or is the only option for drinks/snacks mobile order at Captain Cooks?

Mobile ordering at Cooks: is there a way to note "to go" to bring food to your room? I looked, but don't see it from home. Or is everything prepared to go right now?

Thanks!

A few questions ahead of an upcoming stay...

Villas studio: what type of coffee maker is there? Regular DVC Mr. Coffee style pot? If so, flat-bottom or cone filter? Or is it the Keurig cup style?

Is the food and beverage section of Moana Merch still open, or is the only option for drinks/snacks mobile order at Captain Cooks?

Mobile ordering at Cooks: is there a way to note "to go" to bring food to your room? I looked, but don't see it from home. Or is everything prepared to go right now?

Thanks!
Regular Mr Coffee type coffeemaker that takes a 12 cup flat bottom filter.

Yes, Moana Merch food & bev is open.

All Capn Cooks orders are prepared to go right now.

Yes excited about Tambu! Woohoo!
Weird however I booked dining for October 8-12 and kona was not available at all, not a single morning, noon or night.

So Poly resort side opens 10/4 and they don’t list any restaurants open at the 60 day mark to book.

I’m currently booked at CR so I did CR and gf restaurants but still...... JUST ODD!

I am curious to see what’s up???

Just checked and Kona bookable through 10/06. 10/7 there are no times all hours until my checkout 10/12.
I noticed this too. Booked for 10/6 dinner and tried to get a breakfast later in the week. Nothing available. That said, there are absolutely no openings at Garden Grill for my 9 nights either...so maybe some restaurants are just slow to load?

I noticed this too. Booked for 10/6 dinner and tried to get a breakfast later in the week. Nothing available. That said, there are absolutely no openings at Garden Grill for my 9 nights either...so maybe some restaurants are just slow to load?

Probably. Even when it was 180 days there were always some that were slow to come on line.

Soooo psyched!! I just changed my marathon weekend stay to the Poly (ticker will be updated once I can be on my laptop again)!!! I got a Deluxe Studio Standard for the same price as the Savanna View at Kidani. I have always wanted to stay at the Poly, and I will have a lot more food options there than at Kidani. So win-win!!

Soooo psyched!! I just changed my marathon weekend stay to the Poly (ticker will be updated once I can be on my laptop again)!!! I got a Deluxe Studio Standard for the same price as the Savanna View at Kidani. I have always wanted to stay at the Poly, and I will have a lot more food options there than at Kidani. So win-win!!

The Poly is an awesome resort, you will love it!! :wizard:.

Question - Since the Epcot loop monorail is not running, do they have busses to get there? (I’m case it’s still not in January.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter