Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it fitting a scooter in the non-accessible rooms? Is the space where the connecting door is wide enough to park it there?

How is the wait for the food court once the parks are closed? I’m hoping they’re getting used to the new way and things are running smoother.

We picked up our food around 7pm. There was quite a line waiting outside everything Pop. But we only waited about 15 minutes after we told the cm we were there for our pizza. Apparently they don’t put it in the oven until a cm enters that you are there.

How is it fitting a scooter in the non-accessible rooms? Is the space where the connecting door is wide enough to park it there?

Think there is enough room. I’d be more concerned about the clearance between the bed frame and drawer handles. Might be better between refrig and dresser if there’s enough room. My son used a convaid cruiser years ago and there would be enough room for that. I have to drop some stuff off tomorrow with my oldest ds. I’ll see if I can get a tape measure from him if I remember.

I can't figure out how to flip the pic tho it actually seems appropriate right now... The bus line from DS back to Pop at 9pm. It's bus stop 19. We're backed up to 24. Unbelievable.

Would not be the first time a phone CM (who is likely nowhere near property much less AT Pop) gave incorrect information.
Was actually the second CM to suggest taking the skyliner with bags. First one said she’d take an EP or HS bus and then skyliner. The second one said to walk to HS and then skyliner. But yes, misinformation gets communicated.

We haven't done it, but around 9:30 last night the lobby was packed (well, socially distanced packed) with people staring at their phones presumably waiting for food. I am super glad we have adrs for every night and don't have to deal with that. We also bought groceries for breakfast to avoid the morning nonsense.
Friday night 9:00ish was packed. Line was stretched all the way across the lobby.

Thanks! We ordered breakfast stuff for some mornings and the others we'll order from our room and one of us will walk over to get it and bring it back.

I did make more ADRs last night, but may make a few more. We figure we'll just uber back to Pop, if needed... I did a few resort ADRs.

We also ordered more snacks and sodas/waters for the room. Usually we have our refillable mug, but don't want to worry about it this year.

I'll just keep tweaking our Instacart cart until we can place our order and if we miss anything, we'll figure it out.

We picked up our food around 7pm. There was quite a line waiting outside everything Pop. But we only waited about 15 minutes after we told the cm we were there for our pizza. Apparently they don’t put it in the oven until a cm enters that you are there.

Good to know, that changes our plan of ordering from our room, then walking over. I was thinking it would cut down on the wait in the lobby. Thanks!

How long did it take you to get on a bus?
About 55 minutes. They finally started bringing buses one after the other after I posted. I dunno if it helped, but I did chat with a Cm in the app and complained (nicely) that they needed to do better. No other resort had more than 10 people waiting. Most had none.

If anyone has a trip soon, hotwire has pop for $82 in secret hotels
Oooh i’ve never used hot wire or any platform like that I did need to add an extra night on September 3 is that soon enough? how do I do this? Does It actually say that its pop century.

About 55 minutes. They finally started bringing buses one after the other after I posted. I dunno if it helped, but I did chat with a Cm in the app and complained (nicely) that they needed to do better. No other resort had more than 10 people waiting. Most had none.

so you can chat live on the MDE app with a CM? I did not know that I might need to utilize it for my next trip if needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!